🔥 The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

40 minutes ago, returcus said:

No? Did I said it at least once?

Im not.

But im not a hater as well.

To be very fair:

I felt that people would be more intrested in her after this whole ****, but i am very suprised that they are not. If she's gonna record good album (Glory level it's the minimum) with great visuals (not Make Me Ohhh low budget) and with good strategy with good lead single - she can have another #1 song and another top10 single, but she will never duplicate the success from 2008. It's impossible to do in straming era.

My concept for B10:

Album name: Lioness

She's on the cover of the album on the cage and in cage are few persons in animal clothes and masks. She's lioness as a queen of the "jungle".

First single? Welcome to the jungle already exist :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Musically pop inspired by hip hop. Zero dance stuff. 

Any duets on the album. Danja was her best collab musically so i think she really should focus on him. She can use Pharrell as well. I want a very classic Britney album - not experiments. Zero Dr.Luke and Max Martin - please.

The whole era needs to be connected with pastcship - Oprah interview, potential book at the same time and maybe a big speech (somthing like Madonna in 2016 about feminism on Billboard Awards) at Awards show. If not - pretty boring. 

And the most important thing - as soon as possible. In 2023 nobody would care. It needs to happen in 2022, autumn i guess but it has to. Timing its important right now.

But i dont really see this happening :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: She was forced to work so she will avoid promotion and hard work again. Realistic? : album and Oprah interview, on the album not much about cship as in Blackout not much about personal troubles :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

So she's having a potential for this era, but she will not use it.

Coming from a Xtina fan this actually sounds genius and the GP, guys and Britney Army would eat this like cake! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

7 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Someone do their Tarot thing and predict if Britney wants to comeback to music or not and when :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

Theres someone on here who claims to be a tarot reader which obviously i take with a very big pinch of salt, and they said we'll get a new album in 2022. But obviously im not getting hopeful whatsoever on that 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Of your submission, I like centre stage best

I want a dance pop album with a touch of urbanness

I want no collabs, pure brit

I want a cover song. 

I like max Martin and Danja

Yes this is all sounding great to me! Although I want a few collabs but they must be God tier :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Center Stage could very well be a great Britney bop!!! 

Music Video Dancing GIF

i'm not gonna tell her what to create, but i think the album would probably be reflective of her situation in the past decade, if at least more subtle. i imagine that the sound would be darker overall, but i'd love her to work with Max still because she clearly loves working with him and I hope she gets to make whatever decisions she wants to. I personally think she'd sound great on some more techno based stuff, but who knows! if it does happen, I hope they don't work her too hard like a Circus tour but also not another residency, I guess small engagements in important places would be cool. But overall, fresh, CREATIVE VIDEOS, good single choices, whatever britney wants to do!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, fintan said:

i'm not gonna tell her what to create, but i think the album would probably be reflective of her situation in the past decade, if at least more subtle. i imagine that the sound would be darker overall, but i'd love her to work with Max still because she clearly loves working with him and I hope she gets to make whatever decisions she wants to. I personally think she'd sound great on some more techno based stuff, but who knows! if it does happen, I hope they don't work her too hard like a Circus tour but also not another residency, I guess small engagements in important places would be cool. But overall, fresh, CREATIVE VIDEOS, good single choices, whatever britney wants to do!

Her and Max Martin are Pop perfection. Many female Pop artists try to encapsulate what Britney and Max have together but cannot reach that brim. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: