🔥 The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

10 minutes ago, Rex said:

This is absolute fire! The beat is hypnotic and dance worthy. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Tbh I pray Britney will take notice of your amazing talent and create music with you!

It's definitely my dream! I mean I used to think we would perform together on the stage at VMAs one day and that's a big reach. But producing for her actually isn't a reach :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

Why waste time listening to some terrible demos that Britney will never listen to nor waste time recording. It's all just creating a delusional bubble.

Negative outlooks equal negative results. 

My Britney demo from 'Lil' Ol Me' called RUN has over 1.5k views in less than four months. The views and likes and comments slowly build daily. Jordan also has mainpaged this thread and it has over 8.4k views worldwide. It's been featured on Twitter and Facebook. Also I'm in touch with Britney's Social Media Manager the infamous Cassie Petrey. 

You tried. 

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Jamesbitts said:

Aerosmith and Britney are my 2 faves of all time. So I would second that! I just rewatched the 2001 halftime show. So iconic. I also stumbled upon an Aerosmith cover band Britney impersonator duetting on Walk This Way!

Yes that performance was a defining moment in Pop sooooo good. Bring me back to those days!

• Love 1