🔥 The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

17 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Does it need a reupload bestie I can’t hear anything:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

11 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

JaySlayTawndre hitting us with silence because we're not deserving. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Is this punishment? 4mins 25 secs of silence.  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

It’s an experimental record that will surpass time. Music people will just get it. It’s clear that Jay was going for something much more avant- grade…. It’s LITERALLY supposed to symbolize the 13 years that Britney was SILENCED :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:  Maybe it was too ahead of its time for certain people  :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: A masterpiece. It’s not your straight typical pop record

• Haha 4
22 minutes ago, Rik said:

It’s an experimental record that will surpass time. Music people will just get it. It’s clear that Jay was going for something much more avant- grade…. It’s LITERALLY supposed to symbolize the 13 years that Britney was SILENCED :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:  Maybe it was too ahead of its time for certain people  :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: A masterpiece. It’s not your straight typical pop record

Lol this comment sent me :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Hot hot hot!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

New submission. Something different. Not EDM/gay club vibe. More urban and mysterious. 

Happy NYE Exhale! 

UPDATE I was stoned on first upload :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Get ready to be slayed. It was worth the wait. 

@Doja Kitten

@thebritmaster

@Louis-j

@Martini

@DJBringItBack

@rennen2.0

@Brother Shawn

@Blfc1

@Leolileinstein

@Justin Woodpond

@Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho

@JunoTaylor

@Lou

:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: Yaaass you went HARRRDD :melt_weird_drift_wow::melt_weird_drift_wow: Very Blackout. I hope B10 has this vibe :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

New submission. Something different. Not EDM/gay club vibe. More urban and mysterious. 

Happy NYE Exhale! 

@Doja Kitten

@thebritmaster

@Louis-j

@Martini

@DJBringItBack

@rennen2.0

@Brother Shawn

@Blfc1

@Leolileinstein

@Justin Woodpond

@Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho

@JunoTaylor

@Lou

seriously?? the last one tagged????? :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Happy NYE Exhale! 

@Doja Kitten

@thebritmaster

@Louis-j

@Martini

@DJBringItBack

@rennen2.0

@Brother Shawn

@Blfc1

@Leolileinstein

@Justin Woodpond

@Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho

@JunoTaylor

@Lou

you actually think she's gonna release something that is already online? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: