🔥 The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

58 minutes ago, Lou said:

happy new year Jay. I love our crazy cyber friendship

I know I'm a crazy witch but this is my way of saying I like you

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

happy 2022 danja :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

at least say happy birthday back!!! 

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
On 12/31/2021 at 7:46 PM, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

The first three seconds you were playing us with silence again. I see you :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I really like this. I've said before but you do have quite a skill for this. I'd love to see some lyrical content too. 

Also, some parts of it reminded me of Sky Fits Heaven by Madonna - one of her best songs. I wish she'd go back to making music like that. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1

I had a psychic vision, y’all. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

she’s decided to have one last hurrah with music and will release a greatest hits/new material bundle called “…One More Time” in which she re-records her greatest hits on one “disc/side” and new content on the other with a brief world tour culminating with a two year seasonal Vegas residency of the same name. :jamie_lynn_grape:

The promo singles will be remixed hits from her past re-recorded with new features (such as Toxic feat. Dua Lipa, Womanizer feat. The Weeknd, and 3 feat. Cardi B and Nicki Minaj:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:)

Highlights from the US promotion include a desert performance of Rebellion, the Famos Surprise live streamed on CNN, and a special live concert performed for free outside Jamie’s FBI hearing :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I have a very clear vision of the song that the world is missing but it’s going to be difficult to describe.

It’s a pop beat that you can dance to in this moment:

you know that moment of pain when all you can do is make your mind blank and try to think of a happy picture? Like a sprint during an already grueling workout, or receiving a medical bill after a serious injury, or that moment of disillusionment when something you believed isn’t true, or maybe labor even. 

so the song needs an upbeat tempo, but dark undertones…but not too dark bc it is that moment of making your mind blank and thinking about your dog’s floppy ears.
This is how I think B must have felt during the CON.

your house demo kind of reminds me of this moment…but the house tempo would be too anxiety inducing.

the beat needs to be incessant but calming, uplifting, but not too reassuring. It needs to be the opposite of “saying everything will be ok”…it’s more like “everything might not be ok, but **** it, I’m just going to dance.”

kind of like til the world ends but you can also listen to it at work…not as club-y as ttwe

like…I can imagine Brit saying “welcome to your happy place” in her sweet voice, but you know you are only there because something painful is happening.

I was hoping your stay at bridges and/or promises would inspire a track for this moment ^^ 😆😉

• Love 1