🔥 The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

On 12/10/2021 at 4:48 AM, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

that's the age when Madonna came out with Confessions which is an Iconic Madonna era. I believe Britney will have a huge Confessions era.

Madonna was 47 when Confessions came out but she was just 40 when Ray Of Light came out which it was also another highlight in her career. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

If she ever release another album I wish it sounded nothing like her past work. Im done with all of her discogrphy tbh :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I actually almost never listen to Britney music nowadays :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1

I think Finneas would be a cool producer especially for the dark intense lyrics of the 13 years. 

Think  bury a friend, and some of those tracks like bellyache  .

Starts mellow but gets more and more intense when Britney reveals the madness she was going inside her head. While living the lie that she was happy as a double life. 

Finneas would rock that area.  

And she wouldn't have to go to a recording studio, he basically records his stuff in his bedroom. That's where Biie made all her albums, and they didn't have to deal with A&r since that's now viewed as an outdated practice since marketing is mostly digital. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Madonna was 47 when Confessions came out but she was just 40 when Ray Of Light came out which it was also another highlight in her career. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

If she ever release another album I wish it sounded nothing like her past work. Im done with all of her discogrphy tbh :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I actually almost never listen to Britney music nowadays :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

What sound would you want her to do? Country? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think Finneas would be a cool producer especially for the dark intense lyrics of the 13 years. 

Think  bury a friend, and some of those tracks like bellyache  .

Starts mellow but gets more and more intense when Britney reveals the madness she was going inside her head. While living the lie that she was happy as a double life. 

Finneas would rock that area.  

And she wouldn't have to go to a recording studio, he basically records his stuff in his bedroom. That's where Biie made all her albums, and they didn't have to deal with A&r since that's now viewed as an outdated practice since marketing is mostly digital. 

Ooh this sounds like an idea!