🔥 The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

1 hour ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Britney is DAT Yew?:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

42 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

This

Just saying it like it is. She even said she was retired in an ig post like a month ago. So yall can kiss B10 goodbye! But please do leak more stuff people and stop being stingy. Just because you're the biggest stan doesn't mean you own every pic, demo, and song out there by the queen.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

What sound would you want her to do? Country? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Why not? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Madonna did it great with Music

Kylie did an average country-inspired album with Golden 

Even Avicci did an excellent job with Wake Me Up the original version of Now That I Found You :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Whats wrong with country music boo? Id like her to do something fresh, new, never done before (at least by her) Let the past behind and start over. A new era, a new everything. 

But to answer your question, Id like her to do something more rock. When she used to do all those rock-ish remixes in her prime she was FIRE, the vmas 2000, Stronger from American music awards, The DWAD tour, Toxic from the Onyx Hotel Tour. I feel like the rock sound brings her fierce side. :neydedance_purple:

3 hours ago, Rex said:

Just saying it like it is. She even said she was retired in an ig post like a month ago. So yall can kiss B10 goodbye! But please do leak more stuff people and stop being stingy. Just because you're the biggest stan doesn't mean you own every pic, demo, and song out there by the queen.

This sounds like a Britney response 

• Love 1