πŸ”₯ The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

She should do a remix album with sounds kind of like that dark hour vid

something like that ishΒ 

maybe write a few tracks about her current and past experiences and or something like that I think it’s be really impressive to see her have some remixes in different styles than before if they’d let herΒ 

hopefully Tiny Dancer is added thoughΒ 

Β 

On 1/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, mitchelspears said:

I had a psychic vision, y’all.Β :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Β 

she’s decided to have one last hurrah with music and will release a greatest hits/new material bundle called β€œβ€¦One More Time” in which she re-records her greatest hits on one β€œdisc/side” and new content on the other with a brief world tour culminating with a two year seasonal Vegas residency of the same name.Β :jamie_lynn_grape:

The promo singles will be remixed hits from her past re-recorded with new features (such as Toxic feat. Dua Lipa, Womanizer feat. The Weeknd, and 3 feat. Cardi B and Nicki Minaj:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:)

Β 

Highlights from the US promotion include a desert performance of Rebellion, the Famos Surprise live streamed on CNN, and a special live concert performed for free outside Jamie’s FBI hearingΒ :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

It ain’t gon be her last HARRAY

I say that because she don’t want to tour she can release new stuff here and there Idk that’s up to her but she is due for a new greatest hits kind of album too her GHits albums was so goodΒ 

but yeah some of those ideas I’m all for them.

she should collab some with people but not too muchΒ 

maybe Selena and give us a ballad

Wonder if she’s over the whole B Ine The Mix album thing she had going Β  She should do her own take on remixes if she does release any remixesΒ