🔥 The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

I might get a lot of hate for this but Britney should release something controversial!

she should own her 2007 breakdown and release a dark pop album! The first single should be like something Mona Lisa but up beat..in the video she should go bald and express herself as a women. It might be difficult for her, but this will inspire so many folks to own their past..

it’s just my opinion. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I might get a lot of hate for this but Britney should release something controversial!

she should own her 2007 breakdown and release a dark pop album! The first single should be like something Mona Lisa but up beat..in the video she should go bald and express herself as a women. It might be difficult for her, but this will inspire so many folks to own their past..

it’s just my opinion. 

I'm all here for Britney's "Reputation" era :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

it’s just my opinion. 

Why would you get hate for that? i would actually love her first single to be a big F everyone type song a bit like  Rihanna's ***** Better Have My Money  . that would be epic

• Love 1
On 12/10/2021 at 5:35 AM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I love the Aerosmith idea considering they performed at the Super Bowl n an xtina collab if done right. I’d like a double disc but not too many songs Mayb 8 each but diff sounds one pop rock very f the system very “do something” vibe and then a pop club discoy  a la Madonna confessions on the Dance floor/hard candy but with real lyrics pertaining to her con in her real voice. that could speak volumes imo Bc she nvr gets personal on her lyrics tbh.

This!

• Love 1

I would LOVE to see her work with Kerli (wrote Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper"), though I doubt it'd ever happen, as she's pulled almost completely away from the LA music scene and, for a time, quite literally isolated herself in a hut in the middle of a forest in Estonia, where she's from, with no electricity or contact with the outside world because she she couldn't take the toxic environment in the industry.

Really good video where she talks about it below. I think the two of them could really create something massively unique and impactful with their shared experiences and talents.

Vlog where Kerli talks about "disappearing":

• Love 1