Sam is Britney's new manager - allegedly

6 hours ago, brightchildremix said:

It makes so much sense that Sam is giving ADVICE to Britney, who's been in the business for more than 20 years

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh::gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::explainlol_stare_spin::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::fran_frog_meme_green::tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I’m sure she is getting a lot of offers right now. Talk shows, movies, book deals. She doesn’t have a manager or a lot of people she can trust. Wouldn’t you talk to your partner about this if you were Britney? TBH I would talk about this with my partner even if I had a manager. I don’t think I said anything weird. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

if true, this is a red flag....I mean, they're not even married yet and he's already in her business!?

but, this is Radar Online, sooooo Doubt Reaction GIF

So many red flags. That people still can’t reach her, that she “only trusts him”, is still isolated and is acting on Instagram more or less like she did when drugged and isolated in the conservatorship. I don’t care about the massive Sam PR on this site that jumps you if you don’t enable him. Zero ****s. For all we know Sam could have an agreement with Jamie, he doesn’t care about his reputation, he cares about control. His relative said that him and his father didn’t give a crap if other thought they were monsters.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

How is it obvious?

Sam’s working his *** off trying to establish his own career with his acting and fitness stuff. You think he’s gonna take on being her manager? You think someone who’s been controlled for 13 years is going to let ANYONE manage her at this point? I can see Britney managing herself before I see Sam doing it.  

• Love 2

The stupidity is surreal, imagine Britney having a manager like Sam who doesn't even know the music business it's been 13 years Britney won't make someone her manager just because they are going to be a part of her family. BS, Britney is done being controlled even Sam would not like this he's busy making his own career. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block