Sam is Britney's new manager - allegedly

32 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Like Sam has said multiple times (about the wedding) – Britney is the one wearing the pants in the family.

Sam isn’t even his own manager. There’s zero evidence and no reason to assume he’d be Britney’s manager.

Britney has Rosengart and his team of lawyers, Zabel is still helping to put her finances back in order and she has had a new assistant since August. 

As far as I know Cade is still one of her agents at CAA. Agents are the ones negotiating deals.

Unless she wants to go touring or record new albums ASAP, she doesn’t need an agent at the moment.

“Like Sam has said multiple times…” oh right. God has spoken. I’m telling you something isn’t right and no, it is nothing to do with Britney, it is Sam and his “team”. Eventually the truth has to come out.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
25 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Well if Donal Trump could have been president of US why not personal trainer to be manager of one of the biggest pop stars of all times LOL

Well, the USA is at its lowest point in over a century so bad example lol.

More like if an absent alcoholic unemployed father is allowed to have complete control of Britney's life for over 13 years, why not a personal trainer? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Even if its not false, I don't see this as being a big deal...It's probably something momentary and he is simply acting as a placeholder so Britney herself doesn't have to be the person responding to the multiple media (I assume) that want to speak with her. I'm sure its overwhelming for her... Eventually I'm sure she will sign with a manager she trusts, but it's probably going to take her time to trust someone and sign.

If there's any truth to this, its probably something more along the lines of a placeholder or interim until someone else comes along to actually do the job. 

Reminder, right now, Britney does not have an immediate familial circle she can fully trust; she's fighting her father, she's publicly calling out her mother, has publicly shared her sister and even if she's on good terms with her brother, he's still too comfortable with the rest.

Right now, she has her boys, and Sam. 

That being said, there's probably little to no validity in this story.

2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

“Like Sam has said multiple times…” oh right. God has spoken. I’m telling you something isn’t right and no, it is nothing to do with Britney, it is Sam and his “team”. Eventually the truth has to come out.

I'm just gonna respond to this because this verges on conspiracy theory; waiting on "the truth" to come out with no evidence that it is the truth.

Britney has publicly called out her family on several occasions, online and in court. If there was truth to come out, Britney would have said it or made it clear to Rosengart. 

• Like 1

I’m just going to state the obvious, because this fan base still doesn’t seem get it. It’s none of our business how she runs her life. Wasn’t that the ENTIRE point? Britney has been controlled by the people that should’ve had her back, for over a decade. At this point, if she chooses to place business management in the hands of someone SHE TRUSTS, that’s all there is to it. It’s none of our concern. She knew what her dad was doing, and she was an excellent judge of character in the few people she tried to keep close. It’s time for the public to truly back the **** off, and let her thrive. 

Also, Wish her the best with Sam for god sake! She seems so happy with the guy. I’m sure she’ll have her trust company secure her funds. Can’t we just let her live? 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block