Sam is Britney's new manager - allegedly

"Now Britney Spears has finally gotten rid of her controlling father insiders tell Radar that daddy has been replaced the superstar’s fiancé, Sam Asghari.

“Sam is in charge. With her dad and the team he put in place gone there is no-one around but Sam,” sources tell us. “Sam is the boss, acting as her manager until a new one can be hired.”

One top Hollywood power player explains that usually as stars careers grow they build a team around them. However, in Britney’s case the most successful pop star in the world and no one around her to help manage her career.''

“Sam wants to be Britney’s husband not her manager but at least for the time being, he is all she has got. And after everything Britney has been through, he might be the only one she can ever trust."

As Radar previously reported, Britney was previously managed by her father and Lou Taylor from Tri-Star Entertainment. Britney has made it clear she can't stand either one and even demanded Tri-Star pay back hundreds of thousands they received when her father was running the show.''

- Radar Online

I'm not buying it though :jackk_alien:

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Definitely not buying it cause *cough* radar online *cough*. But also I don't think she's even thinking about her career so why would she need a manager ? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I mean, even retired artist can have managers. It helps a lot if they have someone who handles stuff like media licensing and negotiating with the label (like re-releases etc). It's not like her music catalogue stops existing if she decides to retire so she still needs to manage that part of her life. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That being said, there's NO way Sam would be her manager now, or in the future. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block