The director of Britney: For The Record: “I still can’t believe it took this long for that voice to be fully heard.”

FTR is her best doc because it's so damn authentic! I really hope he will direct the next one, if she wants to do another one off course! Plus they "know" each other, I don't know how deep is their relationship and how it could be now, after all these years but Britney seemed to really trust and like him.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, reVolution said:

I honestly would love for someone to revisit this documentary, for all the clues she gave about the abuse she was going through

Honestly this. Even as a fan I still didn't fully grasp what she was trying to tell us in FTR then... 

And it was SO obvious :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I guess then nobody knew the extent or length of time it would last... Even Britney herself. Although she did seem to allude to the fact she would be paying "for a very long time" :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

How she even managed to get that on TV is actually surprising...but I guess the conservatorship was at such an early stage they didn't have much to hide at that point... 

The evil and greed grew the longer it went on... And the more paychecks her handlers got... 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

The problem with FTR is that it gave an impression of being a "tell-all", without actually saying anything at all. 

What did we learn? That she was sad after her divorce and paparazzi being a ******* pain in the ***. Things we all knew.

I hope she'll own her story and share (or not share) on her own terms. <3

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block