Which Album Would You Like Britney To Re-Record?

Cqleb

4 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Someone mentioned it in another thread but I absolutely agreed with them; a REAL Britney Jean album, where she can write and sing out anything and everything she's ever wanted to really say. Methinks a Bjork "Vulnicura"-esque album. Bjorkney, if you will. No need to re-record Britney Jean (that dumpster fire is an important lesson), but instead, a true companion album of entirely Britney's thoughts and feelings!

And call it The Real Britney Jean

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Britney would not want to re record in my opinion. she loves to move forward

I agree, UNLESS it's an album she's angry about because she had no say and was interfered too much by her team like Britney Jean and she truly felt a creative vision she wanted to put out and it was stripped away from her.  But I don't think she cares enough about that to re-record it unless she felt she really needed to.  I think she'd rather just move on and simply choose not to perform any tracks from it if she didn't want to lol.

Oops and Britney album need a refresh.Most of the songs did not age well.Especially Slave 4 U.And Gimme More needs a refresh  as well.

And I'd love to see Britney's version of the albums:

Britney

In The Zone 

Blackout

Femme Fatale

and of course Britney Jean.

Actually, we have five more albums. Plus The Original Doll and B Ten.But her team didn't let Brit her way and many songs were kept under wraps.But that also applies to Glory.. The album was different,Brit actually recorded all the songs for the album and then broke off and looked for a new producer.Even if it wasn't Britney's wish and I love Glory it would be interesting to hear what her team actually planned.

And I would have liked Brit to sing these songs in a paralle universe, because in this one she should get one or two more children and finally rest and heal. And stop working.

Sorry Adam

Candy From Strangers

Insane

Feet On the Ground

Too Young To Die feat.Lindsay Lohan

Apple Pie

Oxgen

You and Me

Zombie

Red Is The Color

A Little Bit Of Oh

Like Im Fallin

Bad Girl

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block