Which Album Would You Like Britney To Re-Record?

Cqleb

Someone mentioned it in another thread but I absolutely agreed with them; a REAL Britney Jean album, where she can write and sing out anything and everything she's ever wanted to really say. Methinks a Bjork "Vulnicura"-esque album. Bjorkney, if you will. No need to re-record Britney Jean (that dumpster fire is an important lesson), but instead, a true companion album of entirely Britney's thoughts and feelings!

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Someone mentioned it in another thread but I absolutely agreed with them; a REAL Britney Jean album, where she can write and sing out anything and everything she's ever wanted to really say. Methinks a Bjork "Vulnicura"-esque album. Bjorkney, if you will. No need to re-record Britney Jean (that dumpster fire is an important lesson), but instead, a true companion album of entirely Britney's thoughts and feelings!

I like that!

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Taylor’s only re-recording bc of the whole Scooter thing. Leave them as is. I think it would be cool to record a few songs just as a treat for the fans but not a whole re-release of the albums.

My Only Wish (This Year) would be cool to re-record.

Fun fact: she actually re-recorded BOMT once around 2009 I think, the recordings never seen the light of day 

My only wish would be great and with a music video. I think they used them in the baby number in the femme fatale tour 

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Definitely Blackout since it didn't really have it's chance to shine. I'd love for her to release Get Naked as a single, an unreleased slow song from the Blackout sessions, and maybe a third single.

We need See my side and Grow 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

Britney Jean , Blackout is just classic......But my fav album is Oops it would be so cool to hear that .......all of her albums she could re record...all the amazing bonus tracks and bsides any would be an awesome choice. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And it's all in British LOL 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block