Britney shows off new outfits in front of her Christmas tree (soundtracked to Chris Brown)

33 minutes ago, Soso said:

Not you defending him.... He was 20 at the time, not 7. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:
And you forgot to mention how he punched Karrueche many times before she finally got a restraining order. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 
Wasn't he almost 30 at the time?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I don't care if Rihanna forgave him and went back. 95% of women go back to their abusers. That's what you call trauma bond. Don't use that argument to defend him, please. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

He was, is and forever will be a woman beater. Period. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I’d be willing to accept if Chris had changed and become a better person, but he hasn’t. A woman accused him of battery earlier this year.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Damn, theres so many things Britneys gotta learn to live her life and please all of you…

Who talked about pleasing us? Why can’t we all agree that it’s not okay to support a violent and misogynistic piece of....? 

Would you still have to same reaction if she posted tomorrow a video of her dancing to R.Kelly ?:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Soso said:

Such a vile comment :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: 
I pray that you’ll never have to report domestic abuse and beg people to believe you.✌

I’m basically saying it’s no proof that he’s actually beating woman. He did have that situation with Rihanna, but cases have been thrown out on him because so call victims were lying trying to get money out him. 

People change & anybody can say they were beat. I know sometimes people actually do get abuse & that’s awful. You don’t have to pray for me because I actually been in an abusive relationship. People can change! However there are also people who lie & try to extort people. 

As powerful as the “Me Too” movement has become I’m positive if Chris Brown was really beating woman he would be lock up right now.

Soo can y’all please leave Britney alone & find some business of your own. 

separate the art from the artist

like it or not, r. kelly will always be one of the most talented writers/producers/singers there was

the fact he is a monster doesn't erase his talents and legacy. it taints them, but they still exist. and in the r&b scene it's very hard to pretend he never existed.

it's tough, i know

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’m basically saying it’s no proof that he’s actually beating woman. He did have that situation with Rihanna, but cases have been thrown out on him because so call victims were lying trying to get money out him. 

People change & anybody can say they were beat. I know sometimes people actually do get abuse & that’s awful. You don’t have to pray for me because I actually been in an abusive relationship. People can change! However there are also people who lie & try to extort people. 

As powerful as the “Me Too” movement has become I’m positive if Chris Brown was really beating woman he would be lock up right now.

Soo can y’all please leave Britney alone & find some business of your own. 

i mean, we've seen with Britney that things do not work like that. Believe the victims, but they never have the upper hand, especially when it comes to the judicial system.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

Yeah, I am not buying this. 

Yeah, Crowd Surf promoted Larry and Lou's clients through her IG all the time.

But now I think they deliberately choose controversial people... I mean, even if B chose Chris's music herself, it is the social media team's job to warn her of the possible consequences. Like with that post/advertisement of Jeffree's makeup products.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block