Lawyer explains: “Britney is not completely free yet. Team Con’s final trick”

The way people  are still speaking on behalf of Britney bothers me. Like Sam's media tour with movie premier, NYT interview etc. We still end up with a recorded message from Britney, similar to the ones during the conservatorship. Jodi applying for some supported care bullsh.t is also concerning. Crowd Surf is still in charge of Britney's social media, I think. I have some reservations for  Rosengart. He seems good, but his job is not yet done.

• Love 4

I agree with too many people speaking on Britney’s behalf. We aren’t here for Sam we are here for Britney and we want it to come from her mouth. Not Instagram captions. Not Sam. Not “a source close to Britney”. We want to hear it straight from Britney’s mouth. I remember thinking when the conservatorship ends it will feel so different but I can’t explain it feels odd. I’m not expecting her to be running around like it’s 2007 again but she’s been very quiet. She’s only did one video which looked like a typical Britney Instagram video where it’s been edited. I’d just love to see more free, independent, strong Britney. 

Coming for Rosengart is reaching though :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: the man literally freed her from a 14 year conservatorship. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

The way people  are still speaking on behalf of Britney bothers me. Like Sam's media tour with movie premier, NYT interview etc. We still end up with a recorded message from Britney, similar to the ones during the conservatorship. Jodi applying for some supported care bullsh.t is also concerning. Crowd Surf is still in charge of Britney's social media, I think. I have some reservations for  Rosengart. He seems good, but his job is not yet done.

Yeah this. Britney was supposedly freed but it is Sam who is grinning like a cat everywhere now, and alone as well. And this would not have happened for him if he had not put on a “Free Britney” shirt, told the world he will marry her and sucked up to her fan base. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I agree with too many people speaking on Britney’s behalf. We aren’t here for Sam we are here for Britney and we want it to come from her mouth. Not Instagram captions. Not Sam. Not “a source close to Britney”. We want to hear it straight from Britney’s mouth. I remember thinking when the conservatorship ends it will feel so different but I can’t explain it feels odd. I’m not expecting her to be running around like it’s 2007 again but she’s been very quiet. She’s only did one video which looked like a typical Britney Instagram video where it’s been edited. I’d just love to see more free, independent, strong Britney. 

Coming for Rosengart is reaching though :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: the man literally freed her from a 14 year conservatorship. 

Jesus Christ, “coming for Rosengart” how old are you people? Nobody has “come for Rosengart”. Somebody expressed emotions more nuanced than “Rosendaddy, Rosengod!!!” And I pointed out that he is a lawyer, which is a fact, and not a saint, also a fact. That is not to attack him ffs.

cat whatever GIF

1 hour ago, TomasBR said:

Fans are doing it again... Everytime Britney do or says something they don't like, someone comes up with a high elaborated theory about how is not actually her. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Has it been “every time” or during a totally insane conservatorship where lawyers, her family, doctors, managers, friends and ex husbands have framed her, lied about her capacity, wishes, location etc?! Where she has been monitored in her bedroom, drugged, sterilised and cut of from everyone that she loves? Where her dancers have been ordered to not look her in the eyes?

If you in that completely crazy situation have to mock people that doesn’t just assume that “everything is normal and fine” I don’t want to know how blind you are irl where things are probably way less outlandish.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'll break this down based on the information I know of...

Both ThatSurpriseWitness and Christopher Melcher released videos that relate to each other.

After the conservatorship was terminated with Zabel being given the ability to round up Britney's money and put it in a new trust, Jamie filed a document under seal claiming there were several issues that still had to be resolved to which Jodi and Zabel responded and subsequently revealed  the issue.

Basically, the trust Britney set up for her children was a revocable trust, which are supposed to be outside the courts and an individual can use it as they see fit.

In 2017,  Jamie and Wallet petitioned the Court with changes that meant everything they do to the trust would have to be court approved, which basically changes the type of Trust it is. However, it also included that Britney would have needed court approval for changes also. Let's put it out there, Jamie never saw the conservatorship ending, but due to the language used in the 2017 filing and later descriptions talk about the trust in a manner that suggest it is still revocable.

So basically, the catch is that the terms and conditions put onto the trust, if not immediately addressed, would see Britney still arguing for ownership of her estate, with Jamie profiting if documentation isn't changed.

I can't at yall questioning Rosengart. Get over yourselves.

This. All of team Con are still profiting from Britney. And maybe moving her money around. Allegedly laundering her money.  I hope when Britney get back every company she owns these companies still have money.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, One More Time said:

This. All of team Con are still profiting from Britney. And maybe moving her money around. Allegedly laundering her money.  I hope when Britney get back every company she owns these companies still have money.

Thats kinda the point of Zabel, i believe, at the moment; to take all the money and put it in one place, but all of these changes pre-Britney should be concerning.

I mean why did a 66 year old man change a 36 year old woman's  Trust for children, and her will so he profits? Why did lawyers involved petition the courts for raises? Why did this happen in the years leading up to BOMT's 20th Anniversary, which subsequently coincided with Britney being forced into a hospital against her will while being drugged against her will...

• Love 2

Good to see Zabel and Rosengart catch the sneaky clause. It’s so shady Jamie and Wallet took over her trust and created a new one.

Interesting Jamie Lynn never acted as a trustee etc. They were being shady to the courts and used her name. She is so stupid, how could she do this to Britney? The conservatorship system is so corrupt. 

Im happy she wants to redo her trust and cut them out. Good for her :gunney:

• Love 2

I think us fans have to have a balance of keeping our guard up and being optimistic. We must always be on the lookout for shady bs but not every little thing that happens is shady bs. I think y’all saying that this is a calculated plot to make Britney on Instagram look crazy, y’all need to let it go. She doesn’t fit into the Beyonce Lady Gaga aesthetic of the perfect manicured Instagram feed and honestly I **** with that so hard idgaf if she posts like a soccer mom, she’s being herself and not the typical perfectly curated celebrity instagrams. 

I didn’t watch the video but I think Rosengart mentioned that loophole at the press release when Britney was freed. And speaking of Rosengart, yea he’s a lawyer and lawyers aren’t always the best, they’re fueled by money. And lucky for us Britney has control of her hard earned money so as long as she keeps paying him good money he’s gonna be 100% on our side. 

as for Sam, god I want to like him so bad. But yeah, he just ugh he RADIATES that L.A. “influencer” vibe so much and it just can’t be good. Britney probably likes him for his looks, he’s like her boy toy and he lets her becasue he’s after her clout and possibly money idk I hope not. And I totally agree with Britney not being Sam’s type, I wouldn’t be shocked at all if they breakup becasue he cheated on her. I hope sams smart enough to not ever even try that bc Britney does not deal well with cheaters LMAO (ash she should) 

overall Sam is definitely the one doing some stuff here. It’s not all evil like some of y’all say it is, this whole Bobby Campbell thing is just business, I just pray to god they stay away from Lou. and honestly, as happy as Sam makes britney, I do kinda hope she re evaluates her life and either takes control of her narrative (even if it scares her or it’s too much), like idk ugh she just attracts trash people 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Thats kinda the point of Zabel, i believe, at the moment; to take all the money and put it in one place, but all of these changes pre-Britney should be concerning.

I mean why did a 66 year old man change a 36 year old woman's  Trust for children, and her will so he profits? Why did lawyers involved petition the courts for raises? Why did this happen in the years leading up to BOMT's 20th Anniversary, which subsequently coincided with Britney being forced into a hospital against her will while being drugged against her will...

And WHY is Sam Asghari so smiley and acts as if all of Britney’s problems are gone if this is happening? 👆 Don’t say that he is too young and pretty to understand, he has at least an average level of IQ, he is not 5 years old and he is not intellectually severely impaired. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

I think us fans have to have a balance of keeping our guard up and being optimistic. We must always be on the lookout for shady bs but not every little thing that happens is shady bs. I think y’all saying that this is a calculated plot to make Britney on Instagram look crazy, y’all need to let it go. She doesn’t fit into the Beyonce Lady Gaga aesthetic of the perfect manicured Instagram feed and honestly I **** with that so hard idgaf if she posts like a soccer mom, she’s being herself and not the typical perfectly curated celebrity instagrams. 

I didn’t watch the video but I think Rosengart mentioned that loophole at the press release when Britney was freed. And speaking of Rosengart, yea he’s a lawyer and lawyers aren’t always the best, they’re fueled by money. And lucky for us Britney has control of her hard earned money so as long as she keeps paying him good money he’s gonna be 100% on our side. 

as for Sam, god I want to like him so bad. But yeah, he just ugh he RADIATES that L.A. “influencer” vibe so much and it just can’t be good. Britney probably likes him for his looks, he’s like her boy toy and he lets her becasue he’s after her clout and possibly money idk I hope not. And I totally agree with Britney not being Sam’s type, I wouldn’t be shocked at all if they breakup becasue he cheated on her. I hope sams smart enough to not ever even try that bc Britney does not deal well with cheaters LMAO (ash she should) 

overall Sam is definitely the one doing some stuff here. It’s not all evil like some of y’all say it is, this whole Bobby Campbell thing is just business, I just pray to god they stay away from Lou. and honestly, as happy as Sam makes britney, I do kinda hope she re evaluates her life and either takes control of her narrative (even if it scares her or it’s too much), like idk ugh she just attracts trash people 

I doubt he makes her happy, she said in her testimony that she cries every day, is depressed and so angry. 
And I don’t think anyone actually wrote that they think Britney’s posts on Instagram are designed to make her look crazy, just that they don’t think she has made them. It is not the same thing. I just think they are designed to disarm the Free Britney movement and keep the fans happy and relaxed, and pre-occupied with feuding Aguilera and debating her posts back and forth, not to make Britney look crazy.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

And WHY is Sam Asghari so smiley and acts as if all of Britney’s problems are gone if this is happening? 👆 Don’t say that he is too young and pretty to understand, he has at least an average level of IQ, he is not 5 years old and he is not intellectually severely impaired. 

The Trust has nothing to do with Sam Asghari, and the changes made in 2017-2020 have nothing to do with Sam Asghari. He was never a recognised interested party in court, nor was he ever involved with the estate. Ultimately, this is an issue that is being resolved, and the only person fighting it Jamie, via his Lawyer, and clearly they have no footing or grounds to as Jamie had his powers removed, and the Conservatorship has ended. 

Brit wanted the con to end but probably recognised that she, and her team, would need a plan and what happened? The judge agreed to it. Britney makes her decisions of her person and her estate, but a transitional period shouldn't be surprised.

Britney can be happy that the Conservatorship has ended while the lawyers make sure there's no catches, which is what they are doing.

This has nothing to do with Sam, or his intelligence, but you seem to post only about Sam and Bobby Campbell so it seems you're reaching a conclusion based on your personal bias. 

Jamie has lost his ability to do anything to Britney, the investigation which he is refusing to comply with will find the evidence and layout the timeline

• Love 2

Britney set up a revocable trust, which meant she could change the terms as she needed to. Jamie and Andrew Wallet changed it to an irrevocable trust, which can't be changed without the court's permission. The wording was buried in fine print, apparently, and the court may have missed it. That's why Zabel needed to stay on for a short period after the conservatorship was terminated, to fix that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Jesus Christ, “coming for Rosengart” how old are you people? Nobody has “come for Rosengart”. Somebody expressed emotions more nuanced than “Rosendaddy, Rosengod!!!” And I pointed out that he is a lawyer, which is a fact, and not a saint, also a fact. That is not to attack him ffs.

cat whatever GIF

I’ve literally been banned for stating my opinion on here that’s not the norm :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I’m just saying I don’t think Rosengart is the problem here. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block