Lawyer explains: “Britney is not completely free yet. Team Con’s final trick”

2 hours ago, Electric said:

Ummm every celebrity has interns/assistants or social media mangers a la Cassie help them post something in high quality. Britney is the one who calls the shots regarding her Instagram now. Please let’s leave the whole Cassie narrative in 2020.

Britney clearly doesn’t like Xtinct, never has, never will. For her own reasons. And we should just accept it now that she’s been freed and uncensored. 

”Xtinct”

no way lol GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

I'm telling you guys, Rosengart is damage control and does not have Britney's best interest at heart. He has ties with the Hollywood machine. Please, stay vigilant. Only accountability can bring #JusticeforBritney 

Honestly, I am not going to shout this from the rooftops, but my enthusiasm for him weaned after the conservatorship was dissolved and Sam Ingham Lutfi Asghari still was out on his own in the limelight talking on her behalf. And these “insiders” leaking info like during the conservatorship. Like wtf, if she is actually free she can just speak herself. 
And that Instagram video where she keeps looking to the side all the time like she has done during the conservatorship…

I also saw that a very suspicious “Free Britney supporter” kept posting tons of PR about her “supported decision making” comparing Britney to disabled people who can’t make their own decisions. Same girl who keeps saying that if you question Sam Asghari you question Britney’s capacity. But her PRAISING the fact that Jody Montgomery installed “supported decision making” with her own chosen people from the conservatorship team is what is actually insulting to Britney’s capacity. And Sam Ingluftisghari who posted “on a scale from 1 to Britney, how free are you?”. Nasty clout chaser. Britney is still not even on normal, basic level of freedom for a citizen of the United States, but he is over the moon about his new career and spotlight.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

He literally helped Britney get out of the conservatorship and is working on holding LT, Jaime Spears etc accountable for what they've done :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

He did put an end to it officially but does he have her best interests at heart or perhaps Cade’s best interests at heart or someone else, himself maybe? Why are vultures still speaking on her behalf and she still is isolated while Sam is out and talking to the media all the time?

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block