Lawyer explains: “Britney is not completely free yet. Team Con’s final trick”

27 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yep. Something is amuck. I wonder how Britney knew how to share an HD video to her story. IDK. It seems fishy to me. 

Ummm every celebrity has interns/assistants or social media mangers a la Cassie help them post something in high quality. Britney is the one who calls the shots regarding her Instagram now. Please let’s leave the whole Cassie narrative in 2020.

Britney clearly doesn’t like Xtinct, never has, never will. For her own reasons. And we should just accept it now that she’s been freed and uncensored. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Electric said:

Ummm every celebrity has interns/assistants or social media mangers a la Cassie help them post something in high quality. Britney is the one who calls the shots regarding her Instagram now. Please let’s leave the whole Cassie narrative in 2020.

Britney clearly doesn’t like Xtinct, never has, never will. For her own reasons. And we should just accept it now that she’s been freed and uncensored. 

I didn't say anything about Cassie so stop putting words in my mouth. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Electric said:

You implied that someone else posted that story for Britney :) 

I implied that it's weird that after several years of fuzzy video we get 2 HD videos that were ripped from the internet and posted to her story. Sorry, it took a lot of effort for them to post that so it's obvious that multiple people had to be involved for this to be posted. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Is this a joke? Because I have been mocked/hated for saying that it has been J-L writing Britney’s captions.

2:nd question; If this is true, Sam Asghari would have KNOWN and said Something If he wasn’t shady. Why has he been playing along?

since when a trailer park that jamie lynn is living in is a hill house mansion ? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block