Rittenhouse Case- Your Thoughts

It’s bonkers he wasn’t held accountable. If it were any other western country (or he wasn’t white), he wouldn’t have gotten away with it. Who the hell was he to be “defending” a car dealership, he’s a 17 year old kid with no idea. It wasn’t up to him and he’s certainly no hero. His mother is also deplorable for letting him roam with an AR-15 and driving him across state lines with it. 
I doubt he’s learned any lessons either. All the verdict has done is reinforce that this kind of faux vigilante justice is okay and that undermines the whole system imo :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 7

This being in the Britney forum interesting ….. I bet the Jury was white .

There should have been SOME punishment for the lives he took . He choose to cross state lines he chose to go to this event and he chose to pull the trigger .

Perhaps he does feel true remorse for that night . 

On 11/20/2021 at 6:22 PM, Yuki said:

This being in the Britney forum interesting ….. I bet the Jury was white .

There should have been SOME punishment for the lives he took . He choose to cross state lines he chose to go to this event and he chose to pull the trigger .

Perhaps he does feel true remorse for that night . 

The event was illegal, but he did not join the even, he was there to protect small business from the illegal event and rioters. Because cops announced they wont do anything to protect the community from illegal rioters.

He also did not choose to kill people, he was forced to do that because people attacked him, beat him, chased him, and tried to take a hold of hid gun.

So I would like to know what would you charge him for? Dont talk emotions or left and right, talk about the law.

While Kyle was wrong and stupid, legally he did nothing wrong. The only people that should be charged are his mom and the cops

• Love 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Disappointed, but not surprised. The moment that someone uses the "self-defense" excuse in certain states, it's pretty much a done deal and their acquittal is basically assured. I hate my country. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Thats not true, there has to be proof that you were in imminent danger for you self defense argument to be valid. And in this situation, it is valid considering someone was chasing him, beating him, and reaching for his gun during a riot.

• Like 3

Although I think it's insane that in American society walking around with a huge deadly weapon is considered legal and acceptable, the kid was defending himself when he fired the gun.

He was chased by a guy who was beating him with a skateboard and others who wanted to disarm him. It's understandable how someone in that situation could fear for their life and believe that their gun would be turned on them. 

With that being said, he should have never been there to begin with, and definitely not with a firearm. He says he was there to act as a medic but why does a medic need a gun?  A 17 year old has no business at a protest that could potentially turn violent with a firearm. It's ridiculous and of course the absolutely insane reactions from both left and right wings has been incredibly inappropriate for different reasons.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

He was underage...I don't think he can own a weapon at that age...he was in another state, during a riot. He was looking for trouble. It's so sad he will walk away. I feel like if this was a person of color things would be worse. It's really sad to say that.... America is dying...

He actually can own a weapon

He is 15 minutes away from the other state, works there, and his father lives there

None of you claims and accusation incriminate Kyle..

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block