Rittenhouse Case- Your Thoughts

On 11/26/2021 at 3:26 PM, bitbitboi said:

This man intentionally killed people, that is evil, what the eff is wrong with the USA?

He did not intentionally kill anyone. It was self defence  

I can’t believe people on this forum are actively defending pe**’s. The guy rittenhouse killed was a convicted child r**pist. All in the name of being a Social Justice Warrior. And he didn’t go to kill black people which people here are falsely stating. 

I’m sad and shocked at the people here. It feels like we’re living in a bad movie. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Just further proof that the USA is literally a 3rd world country wearing Gucci pants lmfao. This is the definition of a corrupted jurisdiction system, I feel like judges this biased happen only in Venezuela or North Korea. Who the fuc*k releases a ******** back into the society? I wish we could stop calling the USA a 1st world country, I swear, because by all the definitions, they ain't even near to being one anymore.

Brate samo scrollaj par komentara nazad i procitaj sta je fake news sta nije.  A mi balkanci kao nismo prepuni zolja vec 30 godina.  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Iako, zakonom kod nas, ako te netko napadne, ko sto su njega napali, ako ih upucas i ubijes ne prizna ti se samoobrana. Dobijes malo nesta zatvora ako si se branio od nzm ludaka koji te pokusavao silovat il ubit al dobijes. Ne prizna ti se samoobrana zakonom.

Sto je zajebancija kako na balkanu ako te ludak napadne i branis se dobijes zatvora a ameri kad urade isto ne dobiju nis :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, A.a.A said:

He did not intentionally kill anyone. It was self defence  

I can’t believe people on this forum are actively defending pe**’s. The guy rittenhouse killed was a convicted child r**pist. All in the name of being a Social Justice Warrior. And he didn’t go to kill black people which people here are falsely stating. 

I’m sad and shocked at the people here. It feels like we’re living in a bad movie. 

omggg I had no idea about this! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:Why isn't the media reporting on this? Nearly all the media has omitted these details!

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

omggg I had no idea about this! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:Why isn't the media reporting on this? Nearly all the media has omitted these details!

For some reason the media has turned into some sort of entertainment news. They’re no longer impartial, like how journalism used to be. 

The media also omits the fact that he got attacked first, a group of people ran at him and hit him with all kinds of things including skateboards. He acted in self defence. 

Also, he went there to actually provide medical assistance and security for small businesses and people who were getting trampled. 

Details matter. Everyone just read the headline and ran with the same narrative even though it’s completely incorrect. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

The media wanted to turn this into a left Vs right issue when it never was. They immediatley reported that a white supremacist shot up people who were peacefully protesting. Then when Trump said he wanted to wait for the facts before he condemnd it they started going insane. They reported that Kyle chased down the poor protesters even though we have video evidence that proves it was the other way around.  The whole reason why the riots happened in the first place is because Jacob Blake who drew a knife on the police was shot. The media reported that an unarmed black man got shot and killed - Blake is still alive. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

look at that damn white **** openly supporting BLM...lol

Its also interesting how the latest terror attack of a BLM supporter who drove his van into a group of people killing 6 and injuring 40 is being reported as a car crash. His whole FB is full of him saying how black people should start attacking white people. Main stream media, who had no issue claiming that a 17 year old who came to put out fires is a mass shooter and **** immediatley ignored all the facts and basically blamed the van. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block