Rittenhouse Case- Your Thoughts

Just now, TheXtinction said:

The truly beautiful thing about how far left the left is really going is they’re pushing reasonable people to vote against them. DemonRats will get thrashed at the midterms..  demoRats think that because people didn’t like tRump that they don’t like the republican policies. Communism is in for a crushing blow.

Virginia case in point sksks

• Like 1

I mean if you watch the full trial and the full details.  It was self-defense.  He was not part of the event and was defending his family's business from looters and rioters because the cops said they wouldn't. 

I do think he should have had maybe SOME sort of minor punishment, but at the same time if someone was about to ****** you and you fought back in self-defense, the court protects you on that if evidence is found that it is actually self-defense.  The other guy literally got caught in a lie and admitted he didn't shoot until a gun was pointed at him. 

Most of the people protesting have nothing better to do and most likely never watched the full trial or even know what this case is even about lol. I'm black and literally have friends who are pissed about it yet when I asked why, they couldn't say why. Just because he was white.  I'm like the victims are white too... what if he was black?  You'd be demanding justice even if they were actually guilty lol.  I need to move back to the UK, American is going down the drain.

P.S. This should not be in the Britney forum, it should be in Other.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

I mean if you watch the full trial and the full details.  It was self-defense.  He was not part of the event and was defending his family's business from looters and rioters because the cops said they wouldn't. 

I do think he should have had maybe SOME sort of minor punishment, but at the same time if someone was about to ****** you and you fought back in self-defense, the court protects you on that if evidence is found that it is actually self-defense.  The other guy literally got caught in a lie and admitted he didn't shoot until a gun was pointed at him. 

Most of the people protesting have nothing better to do and most likely never watched the full trial or even know what this case is even about lol. I'm black and literally have friends who are pissed about it yet when I asked why, they couldn't say why. Just because he was white.  I'm like the victims are white too... what if he was black?  You'd be demanding justice even if they were actually guilty lol.  I need to move back to the UK, American is going down the drain.

What business does a 17 year old have carrying an AK-47 around to 'protect' his family's business? Why is America so monumentally **** e d up that people think this is acceptable?

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, arama said:

What business does a 17 year old have carrying an AK-47 around to 'protect' his family's business? Why is America so monumentally **** e d up that people think this is acceptable?

He was legally allowed to do so. What business do rioters have burning down people's livelihood? He had just as much right being there as others. Also his gun was supposed to be a deterrent. Remember that in the days before rioters brought weapons and attacked police officers. He mainly went there to put out fires and offer simple medical aid. That's why he gave his bulletproof vest to someone else. He is on camera helping rioters with small injuries  he obviously came there with good intentions.

Unfortunately a 5x child rappist got released from prison that day  threatend to kill him twice, chased him down when he was alone and then tried to take his gun from him. The other 2 just did what the mob did and were reacting to that shooting. So if Rosenbaum would have been in prison where he belongs  everyone would still be alive and uninjured. 

Also if the police hadn't been told to stand down and allow the destruction Kenosha, people wouldn't have felt the need to show up there to defend the businesses.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

Despite those people being looters or not, he still killed someone. Those were human beings and that kid had no legal right to be carrying lethal weapons. That wasn't his job to patrol the streets. 

This.  He should NOT have been there.  He had no business whatsoever bringing a firearm there. 

Imagine if he was black and did this in a Trump Rally? He would have been killed on site.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mythology said:

This.  He should NOT have been there.  He had no business whatsoever bringing a firearm there. 

Imagine if he was black and did this in a Trump Rally? He would have been killed on site.

There are black Trump supporters and they bring guns to rallies. Those people are super 2A. They encourage it.

Also the rioters shouldn't have been there either and he was legally allowed to bring his gun.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Yuki said:

This being in the Britney forum interesting ….. I bet the Jury was white .

There should have been SOME punishment for the lives he took . He choose to cross state lines he chose to go to this event and he chose to pull the trigger .

Perhaps he does feel true remorse for that night . 

Crossing state lines isn't illegal. He lives 20 minutes from kenosha and worked there. 

Pulling the trigger on someone pointing a gun at your face, kicking you in the face repeatedly, smashing a skateboard over  your head, threatening to kill you and then chase you and try to take your gun after his friend fired a shot, is self defense.

There is video of all of this happening. The whe time he was trying to run to the police and even said so on camera 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

He was legally allowed to do so. What business do rioters have burning down people's livelihood? He had just as much right being there as others. Also his gun was supposed to be a deterrent. Remember that in the days before rioters brought weapons and attacked police officers. He mainly went there to put out fires and offer simple medical aid. That's why he gave his bulletproof vest to someone else. He is on camera helping rioters with small injuries  he obviously came there with good intentions.

Unfortunately a 5x child rappist got released from prison that day  threatend to kill him twice, chased him down when he was alone and then tried to take his gun from him. The other 2 just did what the mob did and were reacting to that shooting. So if Rosenbaum would have been in prison where he belongs  everyone would still be alive and uninjured. 

Also if the police hadn't been told to stand down and allow the destruction Kenosha, people wouldn't have felt the need to show up there to defend the businesses.

Uh, so people rioting is a perfectly acceptable pretext to you taking out a huge rifle and shooting whoever you want? If he went out there purely to put out fires and offer medical aid, why the bring the gun? Random members of the public don't just get to shoot and kill because people are 'misbehaving'. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Likewise shooting people is also okay in order to protect businesses? Is this what counts as acceptable behaviour in the 'land of the free'?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, jennyj said:

What do you mean? It's in the politics section, not britney one. Or someone moved it in britney section which would be dumb af.

1 hour ago, arama said:

Uh, so people rioting is a perfectly acceptable pretext to you taking out a huge rifle and shooting whoever you want? If he went out there purely to put out fires and offer medical aid, why the bring the gun? Random members of the public don't just get to shoot and kill because people are 'misbehaving'. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Likewise shooting people is also okay in order to protect businesses? Is this what counts as acceptable behaviour in the 'land of the free'?

he didnt shoot whoever he wanted. Did you watch any of the trial or video footage? He brought the gun as a deterrent and for saftey. He didnt shoot people who burned down buildings he ran over and tried to put out fires. 

• He shot a man who threatened to kill him twice, chased him down a street and tried to take his gun while screaming **** You and after his firend shot his gun. 
  • He shot a man who kicked him in the face multiple times after he had allready been bashed in the head with a skateboard and hit in the neck with a brick.
  • He shot a man who pointed a gun at his face. 

All of those fall under self defense. If you go to a riot where you know a lot of people are violent and armed why wouldnt you bring a gun just in case? Do you think he shoud have let them beat him to death or shoot him? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I'm not sure what to think about it. Some say he had the weapon legally, some say he didn't. Some say he isn't guilty, some say he is.

I'm confused.

media left out a lot of information and lied about stuff. 

• A lot of people didnt even know that he shot 3 white guys (all of them were criminals btw and the media is acting like they were black guys and heroes)
  • All of them attacked and chased him and are on video doing it but the media says that he chased people with a gun. 
  • He  was seen during the day washing graffitti off walls, he was putting out fires and offering first aid to people but the media said that he went around threatening people with his gun.
  • media acted like he had no connections to Kenosha and only drove over to cause trouble in reality he lives 20 minutes away, works there and most of his family lives there.
  • He wasnt allowed to buy the gun but he was allowed to carry it. His friend bought the gun and was going to give it to him when he turned 18. Media left out the legal loophole and said that he illegally had the gun with him.

there was a lot more but it was a long *** trial. Honestly this whole thing and the prosecution lying multiple times and disregarding his rights and tampering with evidence made me lose any type of faith I had in the legal system. How many people are in jail because they were unlucky and didnt have a jury that saw throught the bull**** and lies? its shocking that the whole incident is on camera but people are still lying about it. I guess its possible because most people just want to listen to and trust the news and dont actually want to spend time looking at evidence and trials themselves. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Before the trial i thought he was guilty because of how the media reported it. I watched the full trial with all the evidence and it's obvious self defense. It's shocking how much the media lied about this story and left out information. It's almost like they want riots to start again. If I was Kyle I would sue them. 

I actually had a really tough time to get the facts straight, because almost no one was reporting WHAT exactly happened, usually just summing it up to shooting people. It was quite the effort for me to find out exactly how the facts went down, I don't know why people turned this into a left vs right debacle when it shouldn't be that. This constant politicization of everything that happens is so toxic.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, arama said:

He did not shoot random people for misbehaving and to protect small business. Do you even know what you are talking about? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

I actually had a really tough time to get the facts straight, because almost no one was reporting WHAT exactly happened, usually just summing it up to shooting people. It was quite the effort for me to find out exactly how the facts went down, I don't know why people turned this into a left vs right debacle when it shouldn't be that. This constant politicization of everything that happens is so toxic.

Alot of the mainstream media tactic of lying is not saying the full truth. This way you cant accuse them of lying.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block