Rittenhouse Case- Your Thoughts

21 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Regardless of the way the things went down, I feel like the judge should not have said that those who were shot could not be called victims, but looters or rioters instead. You are a judge, you are meant to remain equidistant from both the defense and the prosecution, and not police the terms being used by both parties to prove their point.

he said that for legal reasons. The point of the trial was to see if they were "victims" or not. So people calling them a victim during the trial would have been wrong. They were on film rioting and looting thats why they were legally allowed to be called that. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I'm sorry I made this thread. The trial was confusing to me because I felt like lots of details were missing or were confusing but I don't like people being so polarized and literally fighting about it

:(

Some people take politics personal and identify hugely with a political party. Which is why people get mad and start fighting. I like this thread though we had great conversations even though some on both sides were acting stupid which is expected.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its always pointless to argue with someone who only uses feelings instead of logic and laws to support their claims. You can be against guns but still admit that he defended himself when he shot those 3 fools.

Like I said it's all my opinion. There isn't no argument when I clearly stated we can have our own opinions or beliefs....if you want to argue maybe you should watch the bad girls club and talk to your self. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

13 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Like I said it's all my opinion. There isn't no argument when I clearly stated we can have our own opinions or beliefs....if you want to argue maybe you should watch the bad girls club and talk to your self. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You arent even arguing with me so I dont think we are arguing. You keep ignoring facts and repeating his age and that he had a gun. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

You arent even arguing with me so I dont think we are arguing. You keep ignoring facts and repeating his age and that he had a gun. 

Umm I said his age one time but ok? Are you mentally challenged? Or do you think youre doing something right now? I'm so confused..what is your goal here? To say people have opinions? Because I agree with you

Its a lose - lose situation, loss of life and an underage "victim". The guys should of been allowed to be called victims however with that they should of also said exactly why they were "victims" but what they also did to Kyle. 

From both sides this isn't a great situation to see, i mean yeah hes been aquitted but that "he killed a guy" is going to be as damning as a jail sentence. Who will hire a known killer? 

But also the two boys were not innocent either.

16 hours ago, TheXtinction said:

The truly beautiful thing about how far left the left is really going is they’re pushing reasonable people to vote against them. DemonRats will get thrashed at the midterms..  demoRats think that because people didn’t like tRump that they don’t like the republican policies. Communism is in for a crushing blow.

You're a degenerate. It's really funny to me how pathetic rats like you will make throw away accounts on a Britney forum of all places to spread right wing propaganda.

"republican policies" lmao what policies :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
20 hours ago, fays1 said:

The event was illegal, but he did not join the even, he was there to protect small business from the illegal even and rioters. Because cops announced they wont do anything to protect the community from illegal rioters.

He also did not choose to kill people, he was forced to do that because people attacked him, beat him, chased him, and tried to take a hold of hid gun.

So I would like to know what would you charge him for? Dont talk emotions or left and right, talk about the law.

While Kyle was wrong and stupid, legally he did nothing wrong. The only people that should be charged are his mom and the cops

Self justice is forbidden.

In Germany they would have found him old enough to know that he put himself in danger by going to the riots and weaponing himself would only furthen that point.

He knew he could get in a life or death situation and chose to go nonetheless, even knowing that he could kill someone with the weapon. And so he was, ready to kill to fight for his live in "self defense". Putting oneself in an indescribable dangerous situation and pulling the trigger when you realize you ****ed up.

Who knows of the rioters didn't want to take the weapon knowing he could hurt someone?

There are too many questions, justice most likely would have only been served with a video recording. That's the only thing that saves black people from misjustice and it's ****ed up.

26 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

In Germany they would have found him old enough to know that he put himself in danger by going to the riots and weaponing himself would only furthen that point.

He knew he could get in a life or death situation and chose to go nonetheless, even knowing that he could kill someone with the weapon. And so he was, ready to kill to fight for his live in "self defense". Putting oneself in an indescribable dangerous situation and pulling the trigger when you realize you ****ed up.

Who knows of the rioters didn't want to take the weapon knowing he could hurt someone?

There are too many questions, justice most likely would have only been served with a video recording. That's the only thing that saves black people from misjustice and it's ****ed up.

There is actually multiple videos of this incident.

The person that tried to take Kyle's gun was stalking him, chasing him, attacking him, beating him, pointing a gun at him while Kyle was running away.

The reason why Kyle acted on self justice was because cops announced they will do nothing to protect the neighborhood from rioters.

Rioters were comitting illegal acts and crimes against a neighborhood, cops announce they wont protect the community from illegal rioters, Kyle and many people went to protect the community themselves.

I dont think Kyle should have done what he did, specially at his age, but I wouldnt incriminate him. I would however incriminate the mother and cops.

9 hours ago, fays1 said:

There is actually multiple videos of this incident.

The person that tried to take Kyle's gun was stalking him, chasing him, attacking him, beating him, pointing a gun at him while Kyle was running away.

The reason why Kyle acted on self justice was because cops announced they will do nothing to protect the neighborhood from rioters.

Rioters were comitting illegal acts and crimes against a neighborhood, cops announce they wont protect the community from illegal rioters, Kyle and many people went to protect the community themselves.

I dont think Kyle should have done what he did, specially at his age, but I wouldnt incriminate him. I would however incriminate the mother and cops.

Rosenbaum didn't have a gun. His friend Zimski had a gun and shot it in the air. (Obviously Kyle who was running away couldn't tell where Ziminski shot) and Grosskreuz had a gun lol.

• Love 1
On 11/21/2021 at 1:33 PM, The Greatest Show said:

well he was legally allowed to do it. So your issue is the law, not him. 

My issue is with both.  You don't carry a rifle with you for fun and games, he was clearly looking to cause trouble. 

**** America with its vile gun culture.  Its toxic as **** and this situation proves it.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, mythology said:

My issue is with both.  You don't carry a rifle with you for fun and games, he was clearly looking to cause trouble. 

**** America with its vile gun culture.  Its toxic as **** and this situation proves it.

I know you dont think he shoud have been there but the police were told to stand down and the comunity was being burnt down by the rioters. Insurance didnt cover the expenses by the way and most businesses never re opened. Do you not think that people from that community had the right to stand in front of buildings to try and deter people from burning it down? What if that was your business? your entire savings and life work? Or a family business? Would you just shrug and be ok with letting people burn it down knowing that insurance wont cover it? Or would you be relieved when people offer to protect it? One of the fires that Kyle put out was a dumpster that rioters were dragging towards the gas station... are you ok with that? 

If the police is told to do nothing are regular people supposed to just accept the destruction of their community? Instead of asking why a 17 year old was there why not ask why he felt his precense was necessary.  Its easy to judge when you are not affected and live far away. 

if you go to a riot where you know a lot of people are armed and violent (all of the guys he shot were criminals) then why wouldnt you bring a gun to protect yourself? People keep mentioning his gun as if he went to a peaceful protest and was the only one armed. Thats not the case.  It was very violent. In the days before Police and civilians were beaten and shot at. A 71 year old man was beaten with a rock and had his jaw broken because he tried to stop rioters from burning down a mattress store. 

As a European I also dont get the whole obsession with guns thing but it is what it is and it wont change. Last year was a record year for gun purchases. I guess watching procecuters let criminals go, jails releasing criminals because of Covid, police being told to stand down and watching communities get burnt down didnt make people feel safe. If people are scared and feel like they are in danger and nobody will help them, they try to help themselves. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Kyle ran away from Rosenbaum and Ziminski and only shot when he was cornered and Rosenbaum grabbed his gun (keep in mind that he had threatened to kill Kyle twice before that)

He then ran for 3 blocks towards the police line without shooting anyone and telling people that he was going to the police before he got attacked. If he was an active shooter why didnt he shoot anyone on his way there? He only shot people who attacked him.

This video has a pretty good (and short) breakdown with actual video footage

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block