Rittenhouse Case- Your Thoughts

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

media left out a lot of information and lied about stuff. 

• A lot of people didnt even know that he shot 3 white guys (all of them were criminals btw and the media is acting like they were black guys and heroes)
  • All of them attacked and chased him and are on video doing it but the media says that he chased people with a gun. 
  • He  was seen during the day washing graffitti off walls, he was putting out fires and offering first aid to people but the media said that he went around threatening people with his gun.
  • media acted like he had no connections to Kenosha and only drove over to cause trouble in reality he lives 20 minutes away, works there and most of his family lives there.
  • He wasnt allowed to buy the gun but he was allowed to carry it. His friend bought the gun and was going to give it to him when he turned 18. Media left out the legal loophole and said that he illegally had the gun with him.

there was a lot more but it was a long *** trial. Honestly this whole thing and the prosecution lying multiple times and disregarding his rights and tampering with evidence made me lose any type of faith I had in the legal system. How many people are in jail because they were unlucky and didnt have a jury that saw throught the bull**** and lies? its shocking that the whole incident is on camera but people are still lying about it. I guess its possible because most people just want to listen to and trust the news and dont actually want to spend time looking at evidence and trials themselves. 

All this is moot because the one who ended up shooting people dead was Rittenhouse. This is why teenagers in civilised countries aren't allowed to carry assault rifles to protests to "protect businesses". A teenager with an assault rifle. Are you actually serious?

6 minutes ago, arama said:

All this is moot because the one who ended up shooting people dead was Rittenhouse. This is why teenagers in civilised countries aren't allowed to carry assault rifles to protests to "protect businesses". A teenager with an assault rifle. Are you actually serious?

he shot people who tried to kill or harm him. Thats his right. Doesnt matter if he was 17. Im against guns personally but he wasnt doing anything wrong legally. The pe** who attacked him did. 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, arama said:

Did you actually read what I was replying to? Those were the reasons Greatest Show's gave.

Keep defending your teenage ****.

No Greatest Show did not give these reasons.

They clearly explain in details why he shot, while you make it sound like it was random and because they were misbehaving

Im actually a Leftist, im not defending Kyle, im simply looking at the law

35 minutes ago, arama said:

Did you actually read what I was replying to? Those were the reasons Greatest Show's gave.

Keep defending your teenage ****.

what exactly is your big issue? that he had a gun? that he was there? that he killed people?

He legally had that gun, he had just as much right to be there as the rioters and he killed people who tried to harm him.

Instead of being mad that he was found not guilty why dont you focus your anger on actual innocent people who get put in prison or actual criminals who dont. That would be more productive. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, arama said:

A teenager with an assault rifle. Are you actually serious?

The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. ... AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun. Automatic firearms have been severely restricted from civilian ownership since 1934.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

what exactly is your big issue? that he had a gun? that he was there? that he killed people?

He legally had that gun, he had just as much right to be there as the rioters and he killed people who tried to harm him.

Instead of being mad that he was found not guilty why dont you focus your anger on actual innocent people who get put in prison or actual criminals who dont. That would be more productive. 

Absolutely pointless. A 17 year old getting to perform his own version of vigilante justice and getting away with is abhorrent and a sign that America is going further down the sewer.

22 minutes ago, fays1 said:

No Greatest Show did not give these reasons.

They clearly explain in details why he shot, while you make it sound like it was random and because they were misbehaving

Im actually a Leftist, im not defending Kyle, im simply looking at the law

An American leftist is a conservative by European standards.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. ... AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun. Automatic firearms have been severely restricted from civilian ownership since 1934.

Oh please, how pendantic. I forgot, sorry, he had a water gun. How silly of me!

1 minute ago, arama said:

Absolutely pointless. A 17 year old getting to perform his own version of vigilante justice and getting away with is abhorrent and a sign that America is going further down the sewer.

Im not an American

13 hours ago, fays1 said:

He actually can own a weapon

He is 15 minutes away from the other state, works there, and his father lives there

None of you claims and accusation incriminate Kyle..

Okay get off the boys d... Any ways reading over some things the dude was obviously planning for some tihs to go down. You can deny or believe what you want that's fine. But I believe this guy wanted to use his gun and claim self defense because the riots. I'm nobody to judge, if you believe in a higher power then that's how we are all judged. But believing this guy was trying to do good is very ignorant in my opinion 

4 minutes ago, arama said:

so your issue is his age? He didnt go out there to be a vigilante. He went out there to put out fires and help people. He brought the gun because the nights before were very violent so he wanted to protect himself. You act like he started shooting at people who were setting cars on fire or hurting others. He wasnt, he only shot people who attacked him. That has nothing to do with being a vigilante. Its self defense. In what world is washing grafitti off walls, putting fires out and helping people with medical supplies vigelanteism?

Why are you focusing on a kid who wanted to help his community instead of the violent rioters who did this to his community and the police that let it happen in the first place.

GettyImages-1228192056-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1riots.png?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=Car_Source_Kenosha_Burned_out_car_lot.jp24231fd4-ea39-11ea-a6a2-2d43c2f75671.jpg

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Okay get off the boys d... Any ways reading over some things the dude was obviously planning for some tihs to go down. You can deny or believe what you want that's fine. But I believe this guy wanted to use his gun and claim self defense because the riots. I'm nobody to judge, if you believe in a higher power then that's how we are all judged. But believing this guy was trying to do good is very ignorant in my opinion 

We are not denying and believing whatever we want, we are looking at the laws, and seeing if Kyle broke it.

While you are using your feelings with no evidence that Kyle had bad intentions

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you clearly watched NONE of the trial. He gave up his bulletproof vest and gave it to his friend because he thought he wouldnt need it since he was only there to provide medical aid.  If he was planning something he woul have kept it. He helped rioters who were on the oposing side with cuts and teargas "injuries".  He repeatedly yelled "friendly, friendly" before he was attacked so they knew he meant no harm. They kept chasing him while yelling "get his ***" and "craniate him". After he shot Rosenbaum he ran to the police, told them that he was going to the police and they attacked him with rocks, bashed his head with a skateboard and kicked im in the face when he was on the ground. Do you think he shold have let them beat him to death? 

He spent the day cleaning the school covered in grafitti and was puting fires out in the eveneing + medical help. The only thing he did wrong is get seperated from his goup and attacked while alone. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I'm sorry I made this thread. The trial was confusing to me because I felt like lots of details were missing or were confusing but I don't like people being so polarized and literally fighting about it

:(

Nobody is fighting. One side is uninformed and mad that he had a gun and the other is explaining why he didnt get charged with anything. Talking about polarising things is the best thing you can do because someone might show you that you were wrong or you might learn that you were wrong. If you never discuss polarizing things you will never advance when it comes to your opinions or stance on things. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block