Michael Kane was just appointed as President of BRITNEY BRANDS INC

14 minutes ago, s&m said:

But we don’t know what this means so why the negativity?

It's mostly because Jamie hired him without telling Britney, the guy having ties with Michael Jackson estate right before he passed away, and the fact that Robin said they had perfect communication with him for the transition between Tri Star and his new management firm in that document where she's refusing to provide Rosengart with the documents he asked for. 

So everything is like a huge red flag with him.

As people say, this could be temporary, and at least it answers the question people have about what happened to the entities that Jamie owned during the conservatorship, this suggests he no longer has any access or control over them and they've been handed to the business manager (why not Britney or the new conservator, who knows) but if even after the conservatorship is over he remains in the picture, he's gonna keep giving people a lot to talk about. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's mostly because Jamie hired him without telling Britney, the guy having ties with Michael Jackson estate right before he passed away, and the fact that Robin said they had perfect communication with him for the transition between Tri Star and his new management firm in that document where she's refusing to provide Rosengart with the documents he asked for. 

So everything is like a huge red flag with him.

As people say, this could be temporary, and at least it answers the question people have about what happened to the entities that Jamie owned during the conservatorship, this suggests he no longer has any access or control over them and they've been handed to the business manager (why not Britney or the new conservator, who knows) but if even after the conservatorship is over he remains in the picture, he's gonna keep giving people a lot to talk about. 

I think there's a misinterpretation between who OWNS the Britney brands vs who MANAGES the Britney brands 

Britney's estate owns Britney brands, meaning Britney the person. Now the same person that owns it usually is not the same person that runs it, so in this case it makes total sense for the current business manager to be appointed to manage it. Now I'm sure Ronsegart prefers to keep him in the team since this Michael might have a lot of paperwork that needs to be revised by lawyers so I think this is another strategy. No need to panic :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Soso said:

Why can't BRITNEY be the president of her own damn brand? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

She’s in conservatorship at this very second. When things change, she can do whatever the hell she wants. Provided there are no weird contracts Jamie signed. Because even if removed and Britney free, I don’t know that these contracts just fall apart. There may be ways of challenging them, I don’t know… this is a weird and very rare situation. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block