Michael Kane was just appointed as President of BRITNEY BRANDS INC

26 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

Can’t Britney create another brand for herself and tell people to not buy “britney brand” items, since it is not hers/she has no access to it ?

Britney Brands IS her brand. She started it years ago, her estate owns it and she will own it once she is free. Rosengart will have that all transfered over. We just don't want this shady guy running it but Britney can fire him once free.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

Can’t Britney create another brand for herself and tell people to not buy “britney brand” items, since it is not hers/she has no access to it ?

Could you imagine Britney re-recording her albums like Taylor and creating an entirely new brand? Might be what’s needed if these leeches are still making money off of her name  

If she is not freed today this move of hiring this corrupt fool is to buy team shady more time. I hope this is just a blip and she regains her rights . She then immediately fires this scumbag. Hoping the courts do not fail Britney . If they do it shows the entire hell shes been forced to live has been a network of corruption. Fingers crossed shes free. Freebritney!!!

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's mostly because Jamie hired him without telling Britney, the guy having ties with Michael Jackson estate right before he passed away, and the fact that Robin said they had perfect communication with him for the transition between Tri Star and his new management firm in that document where she's refusing to provide Rosengart with the documents he asked for. 

So everything is like a huge red flag with him.

As people say, this could be temporary, and at least it answers the question people have about what happened to the entities that Jamie owned during the conservatorship, this suggests he no longer has any access or control over them and they've been handed to the business manager (why not Britney or the new conservator, who knows) but if even after the conservatorship is over he remains in the picture, he's gonna keep giving people a lot to talk about. 

But it’s not like he did this because he wanted or something! We don’t know the facts

no need to give me a dissertation 

This makes me worried. I hope she is able to fier him and hier who ever she wants. I hope their's nothing in the way of that. That somehow he has made it impossible for anybody else to decide that. And I hope he doesn't get another dollar as the devil-dad he is even though he has stepped down. Maybe he's still on the payroll. And make this change today of all days. Unbelievably cruel!

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad::gunney:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Busybee said:

I'm hoping this is just for the sake of issuing the title for now...I can't see them not cleaning house of anyone associated with Jamie but I also trust Rosengart so we will see.

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Omg pls get rid of him. I do not want anyone remotely associated with Jamie, or anyone associated with some associated with Jamie within a 500 mile radius of Britney.

I thought Jamie had to resign immediately why did it take him until 11/10/2021 better give Britney her money you greedy piece of colon!

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Could you imagine Britney re-recording her albums like Taylor and creating an entirely new brand? Might be what’s needed if these leeches are still making money off of her name  

Judging by the fact Britney said “oh god not that” about Oops I did it again, I doubt she would want to revisit her albums especially since she refused to perform her old hits unless it was remixed. To me she would rather just make new music. 

• Like 1
  • Leader

Wrote a story:

A man named Michael Kane has just officially replaced Jamie Spears as President, Secretary, Treasurer and Director of Britney Brands Inc., new court filings reveal. 

Jamie Spears previously hired Kane, who is part of a firm named Miller Kaplan, to replace Lou Taylor/Tri Star as Britney's business management – it was approved by Judge Brenda Penny as part of an ex-parte motion back in April.

In Robin Greenhill's motion to quash the subpoena from Mathew Rosengart, it says Tri Star "shared a complete set of its books and records, amounting to over 16,000 files, with Ms. Spears' current business manager Miller Kaplan. Tri Star also spent many hours assisting Miller Kaplan in initial onboarding and subsequent inquiries throughout 2021."

In other words, Tri Star is handing over docs to Miller Kaplan, but refuses to cooperate with Rosengart. 

Kane also allegedly has ties to Michael Jackson's estate – some believe he played a role in Michael's untimely demise – pressuring him to perform 5 days before his death.

It appears this is yet ANOTHER life-changing decision made for Britney Spears without her express consent. While Jamie may have been replaced, it was by someone of his choosing. In order for Britney to be rid of this situation, it's imperative the swamp is drained. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block