They all must be running for the hills. Britney is coming for their necks I can’t wait to see them charged.

Notice how now they are all trying to save themselves because they know under oath they will have to save themselves by telling the truth. Allegedly. :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:(Everyone stepping down. Everyone getting lawyers. Robins newest action. LT asking judge not to include her. Judge co operating finally?, ETC) it’s too late in the movement to not grant her everything she wishes and comply. If you don’t you’re obviously guilty at this point and the world is aware and watching now. Allegedly. 

It will be interesting to see who falls first. Who do you think will be the rat of the group to save themselves? It’s just a matter of days before we get to see everything we wanted come true :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: How are you all feeling? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Send Britney all the positive vibes ❤️

• Love 6

There is already ratting going on with Lynne claiming it was all Jamie's fault in the first place, and then Jamie Lynn claiming she didn't have nothing to do with it, and now Tri Star are trying to separate themselves. Like whats all that gonna do. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:Man...its all so surreal, I didn't know if Britney would literally LIVE TO TELL THE TALE but she is and we are here, ive got chills :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I'm interested in Bryan. Britney says her whole family deserves jail but she's only explicitly put Jamie, Jamie Lynn and Lynne on blast. Does she still have a relationship with him? Did he really just do his own thing during the CON? 

I'm so curious

She implied in an insta post recently that she was not amused by the interview he gave two years ago.

I doubt Bryan is spared.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

What is entertaining for me is the fact that they have to PAY the lawyers out of their pocket. That dream of living a quite life and owning a ranch in California is long gone. Lawyers will be happy to drag this case along, as long as they’re getting paid just like Thoreen. And that’s only for the lawyer, how about Britney’s money?

What is going to happen is this will drag for a few years, with their lawyers billing them per HOUR. And Project Rose have plenty of accounting records on his disposal to verify Lou’s involvement. Everybody knew Tri Star is a sinking ship right now. But Lou and Robin will only be aware of this after they money runs out and all they can do is plead guilty with court appointed attorneys. They’re basically done.. RIP

week get GIF

• Love 4
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I'm interested in Bryan. Britney says her whole family deserves jail but she's only explicitly put Jamie, Jamie Lynn and Lynne on blast. Does she still have a relationship with him? Did he really just do his own thing during the CON? 

I'm so curious

I read somewhere that he and his wife,I think that was in 2016 tried to help Brit with a lawyer. Brit also spent a lot of time with Lexi at that time, spend  Thanksgiving with Brian and the boys.Well, but then he gave the interview.

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I read somewhere that he and his wife,I think that was in 2016 tried to help Brit with a lawyer. Brit also spent a lot of time with Lexi at that time, spend  Thanksgiving with Brian and the boys.Well, but then he gave the interview.

I don’t think Bryan is in the clear quite just yet. I do think she loves her niece more than anyone can imagine. Seeing Britney glow when around Lexi spoke volumes. I think the interview he was cocky and out of line. It does make me worried that he knew and was apart of this, allegedly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, icybaby said:

I think at some point they start trying to negotiate. And the main concern is how Lou is going to give back money she allegedly stole. I hope tri star is going to bankruptcy. I know ppl will loose their jobs bit idc at this point. I want Lou to pay for her actions BIG TIME. 

Negotiating is not going to save them. Their credibility, their reputations and their finances will all plummet due to this. They may be able to save a few million by negotiating but the crimes that they allegedly have committed and the amount of money that’s been taken, nobody is safe from this. Their time is up :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block