I was shook when I heard it for the very first time, it became my favorite song of the album!!!  

Today I would say Change Your Mind is my favorite, but LMD is very close second, with Better as a very close third😍 

So my holy trinity from Glory today would be:

1. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
  2. Love Me Down
  3. Better
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, very_urban said:

There were a bunch of Love Me Down choreography videos from dancers and choreographers on youtube but they were all taken down. I wonder why?

I remember that too. Her dancers even did a choreography video for LMD. I think it was going to be a third single from Glory but Team Con scrapped it :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

I was shook when I heard it for the very first time, it became my favorite song of the album!!!  

Today I would say Change Your Mind is my favorite, but LMD is very close second, with Better as a very close third😍 

So my holy trinity from Glory today would be:

1. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
  2. Love Me Down
  3. Better

Me too sis OMG :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

My Glory trinity is definitely-

Love Me Down, Better, and Liar :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block