Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

12 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Manos Al Aire is an amazing song, and it was a big hit!

Yes it was a huge hit in Latin America. She was riding high off the back of her hit with Juanes though, so probably why she then faded back into obscurity. I was hoping she would release "Te busque"with Juanes as a single but she never did :(

• Like 1
On 10/18/2021 at 12:27 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Christina neglected the Latin audience for too long. She had everything to become an icon in the Latin world had she come up with a follow up to that first Spanish album sooner.

Was "Hoy tengo ganas de ti" her last Spanish-language single? Because it was/still big

Don't understimate Xtina power with Latin public :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Just now, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Was "Hoy tengo ganas de ti" her last Spanish-language single? Because it was/still big

it was very popular back then, but I think it's not comparable to the longevity of Ven Conmigo or Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti, those were really instant classics, the kind of song they would sing at every singing competition, etc. And the videos still get played relatively regularly on the tv music channels for their Classics section.

But yeah, I think this was her last Spanish single that I know of.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block