Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

7 hours ago, reVolution said:

I hope this doesnt go like when Nelly Furtado went for a spanish album, she never cameback after that, luckily Xtina is used to flopping so it wont be to hard on her:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

You shouldn't speak on what you have no idea about :typing_keyboard_computer:

Nelly Furtado's Spanish era made waves in all Spanish speaking countries. Here in Spain, her songs still get played on the radio. She took a risk that was good, and made her more loved all over the globe. Xtina should have been consistent with Spanish music, maybe that way she would've been as big as Shakira.

The Spirit Indestructible didn't do well because she took a long hiatus, and The Ride, her incredible 2017 album, had little to no promotion because she's an independent artist. She's lived a simple life with a normal job for quite some time, she doesn't like the spotlight or the industry. She's literally a librarian.

Xtina had a change of heart and is now focused on music after the The Voice clownery, I want to see her win because she deserves it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Nelly Furtado as a example, really? Nelly Furtado did "Loose" and achieve sucess only because she wanted to. That was a one album situation and she came back to what she wanted to do. Her first album was commercial, but not very trendy pop sound, the second album was pretty much uncommercial, later Loose and after Loose only things that she wanted to explore. The Spirit Indestructible is like her first album - commercial but not a very trendy pop sound. 

Nelly had fun with commercial Loose - once - and thats it.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Xxxpose said:

Yeah it looks like that.but dont forget, she made a little part of i got trouble in the ANOM music video too.

Still excited, pa mis muchachas > santo santo

I really thought Santo Santo was going to be the lead single since the leak was taken down much faster than Pa Mis Muchachas everywhere and it didn't leak fully.

I also thought this could be an interlude for something else :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Even with Liberation era she kept doing visuals with the interludes to build hype. 

If the leaked release date was right, she should be dropping whatever it is this Friday :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 1
On 10/18/2021 at 6:38 AM, ILuvMe said:

I hope is Santo. I love Xtina but Pa Mis Muchachas is a bold decision. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

[removed]

Album of the decade is coming, she will sold 45 millions in first week, beating the fatty one :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Its hard to be a stan, but we have to deal and convert this forum into Xtina Zone, we still can do this, we have 4 days :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

Is going Latin the new "I'm going Country" because it ain't working out anymore for me in Pop. Just saying I love latin music and some country bops but it just seems when Artists who didn't start in that lane go to a new one is because the need some new fans or a jumpstart to their career. She should push some old music out on us and do a few more shows like the one in BK and then drop some new music idk just saying. 

Edited by britbratt12
Spanish to Latin word change
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

Is going Spanish the new "I'm going Country" because it ain't working out anymore for me in Pop. Just saying I love latin music and some country bops but it just seems when Artists who didn't start in that lane go to a new one is because the need some new fans or a jumpstart to their career. She should push some old music out on us and do a few more shows like the one in BK and then drop some new music idk just saying. 

Hun, Spanish is a language and Country is a music genre. I know what you mean though, it's the latin reggaeton vibe that is popular now... I feel the same but I hope Xtina is aware that:

music in spanish ≠ reggaeton
Latin music has more subgenres to it that are not reggaeton and that she even explored with Mi Reflejo

Latin music was Xtina's roots. She released her first singles in Spanish simultaneously... Many of us knew Genio Atrapado or Ven Conmigo instead of Genie and Come on Over. This feels long overdue and organic. It was always the right time, she's been promising this since Back to Basics...

I'll leave this Spanish version of Get Mine, Get Yours because everyone should know of its existence:

For the So Emotional stans:

And this incredible updated rendition of Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block