Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

10 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Hun, Spanish is a language and Country is a music genre. I know what you mean though, it's the latin reggaeton vibe that is popular now... I feel the same but I hope Xtina is aware that:

music in spanish ≠ reggaeton
Latin music has more subgenres to it that are not reggaeton and that she even explored with Mi Reflejo

Latin music was Xtina's roots. She released her first singles in Spanish simultaneously... Many of us knew Genio Atrapado or Ven Conmigo instead of Genie and Come on Over. This feels long overdue and organic. It was always the right time, she's been promising this since Back to Basics...

I'll leave this Spanish version of Get Mine, Get Yours because everyone should know of its existence:

For the So Emotional stans:

And this incredible updated rendition of Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti:

Ay no mas! Porfavor Christina only came out as 1/2 Ecuadorian when JLO and Ricky Martin were popping she never claimed that side before. To say Latin Music is her roots is a big lie lol it feels pushed and un organic show me an interview with her speaking full spanish and I'll fall back. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Ay no mas! Porfavor Christina only came out as 1/2 Ecuadorian when JLO and Ricky Martin were popping she never claimed that side before. To say Latin Music is her roots is a big lie lol it feels pushed and un organic show me an interview with her speaking full spanish and I'll fall back. 

Listen out! I understand why you think that way. Because basically she puts out Latin music at the time it's "cool".
But she claimed her latin roots from the get go. Her label tried so hard for her not to use the "Aguilera" surname. She stood up for herself. She always celebrated this side of her, and if I were her I wouldn't do it at all due to her abusive father being the reason why she's latina to begin with.

This is a part of her even if you don't feel like it is, and maaaaaaaaaany latin americans who were raised in the US couldn't learn the Spanish language for many reasons... Especially because it was seen as something uncool and people wouldn't look at you nicely if you spoke it in public. Check out Mariah Carey's real name... Many latinos lost the knowledge of the language in the way through their generations. But her case was definitely caused by being estranged from her father. I love that she's trying, her pronunciation is actually good.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Listen out! I understand why you think that way. Because basically she puts out Spanish music at the time it's "cool".
But she claimed her latin roots from the get go. Her label tried so hard for her not to use the "Aguilera" surname. She stood up for herself. She always celebrated this side of her, and if I were her I wouldn't do it at all due to her abusive father being the reason why she's latina to begin with.

This is a part of her even if you don't feel like it is, and maaaaaaaaaany latin americans who were raised in the US couldn't learn the Spanish language for many reasons... Especially because it was seen as something uncool and people wouldn't look at you nicely if you spoke it in public. Check out Mariah Carey's real name... Many latinos lost the knowledge of the language in the way through their generations. But her case was definitely caused by being stranged from her father. I love that she's trying, her pronunciation is actually good.

Well I never said its not part of her and I agree many latin americans have lost core roots to their heritage but you recognize it too that she pops up with a full Spanish track when its cool. I'm glad she can pronounce but can she give a real Latin music bop well have to wait and see. I'm open to it though. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, returcus said:

@boyinthemirror OMG THX. I FORGOT ABOUT DAME LO QUE YO TE ESTOY FOLLANDO.

OMG.

QUIERO TU CUERPO NO TU CORAZON.

QUE QUEEN QUE LEYENDA. ESTOY WET.

QUE MASTERPIECE. 

Cuando descubrí que existía y que está en la edición latinoamericana, casi me quise tirar por la ventana :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Acababa de comprar la edición normal y habría preferido comprar esa :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

The Spanish translation of the song intensifies the message :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

1 minute ago, boyinthemirror said:

Cuando descubrí que existía y que está en la edición latinoamericana, casi que quise tirar por la ventana :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Acababa de comprar la edición normal y habría preferido comprar esa :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

The Spanish translation of the song intensifies the message :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

pienso que era como BSide en single por Beautiful (lol por Beautiful) jajajajaja

Yeah but to be very fair. She should release spanish album in gap between Stripped & Back To Basics. She lost a great opportunidad.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, returcus said:

pienso que era como BSide en single por Beautiful (lol por Beautiful) jajajajaja

Yeah but to be very fair. She should release spanish album in gap between Stripped & Back To Basics. She lost a great opportunidad.

¡También! I don't collect singles unfortunately :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: On the other hand this...

R-2059698-1294190812.jpeg.jpg

Santa can you hear me... :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Yeah she should have done just that! Imagina Stripped entero en español :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block