When was Madonna's dancing peak compared to when was Britney's dancing peak?

18 minutes ago, neverover said:

Nope. To be honest not even Janet can touch Britney’s agility and ***iness. You can see Britney is borrowing some of Janet and Madonna’s dance moves, but in term of power and precision, it’s Britney ***** lol. Janet choreography is very original and way ahead of its time, but Britney perfected it and speed it up 2.0x. Here is some comparison:

I’m not sure if Madonna is the same caliber of those two. She’s more of a theatrical performer and her dance moves is more like that as opposed to speed or intricate.

There are plenty of reasons why Britney become a world phenomenon overnight. Talent and dedication is one of them.

Yeaaaa idk about this... Bc janet Jackson's full body of work vs Britney kinda out weighs Britney. Also janet is like 20 years older n still kept up with Britney in the early 2000s..now If Britney had continue her primeney stage yes but Janet is goat.  

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I would never put Madonna and Britney on a same category when it comes to dancing. Madonna was more of a shock value embedded with iconic songs and videos. But Britney was and still is all of that and more. I mean Britney's choreography on BOMT, OIDIA, Slave, MATM are in another level. They are  considered iconic because of those mesmerising dance moves. Madonna's videos are considered iconic for other reasons.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Yeaaaa idk about this... Bc janet Jackson's full body of work vs Britney kinda out weighs Britney. Also janet is like 20 years older n still kept up with Britney in the early 2000s..now If Britney had continue her primeney stage yes but Janet is goat.  

I'm pretty sure that user was prolly born in the 90s/00s lol---I love Britney, but Janet Jackson's "rhythm nation", "Pleasure principle" alone would destroy any chorography Britney has ever done.  We honestly don't even have chorographers today that are as amazing as the ones back in the 80's/90's. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Didn't Madonna start out as a dancer? I feel like people conveniently forget that, though she was better versed in a different kind of dancing, so it's not a fair comparison.

Madonna style of dancing has always been a mixture of Contemporary/ballet, where as Britney has done those types as well, but she has venture off to Jazz combos, hip hop, tap, & many more. Britney really is a versatile dancer & her technique is killer. I never realized how great her technique was until I watch the video below. Britney did that at the age of 12-13. She's truly a remarkable/talented dancer & I hope she really knows that. 

• Love 7