When was Madonna's dancing peak compared to when was Britney's dancing peak?

On 10/17/2021 at 1:52 AM, samwoods321 said:

No madonna does aerobics not dancing, britney has built in rhythm 

M is actually a professional versatile dancer, who can dance different styles of dance, has STAMINA and ENERGY and she can actually dance. she started her career as one and she studied dance.

Let's see when Britney does a tango 💀

Madge ACTUALLY has the ATHLETICISM to do that also go see Sorry at the Confessions Tour. 

And BTW

If anything, Britney is like Ciara, JLO, Beyoncé etc. just a so-called 'hip-hop video dancer', they all only have shown attitude in hip-hop and STOP. And also M is not a belly dancer like Shakira who just twerk and just shakes her hips. 

Madonna is an actual real dancer. And she's above them. 

@MeAgainstTheMusic_ @neverover @BigDadyy @BritneyLVR@samwoods321 y'all pressedT 

And FOR YOU @Brit52 watch her tours and those performances, M can actually dance and she is a better dancer than Britney. But Brit in ha prime was still VERY GOOD

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
On 10/18/2021 at 12:33 AM, OutofKontrol said:

Madonna style of dancing has always been a mixture of Contemporary/ballet, where as Britney has done those types as well, but she has venture off to Jazz combos, hip hop, tap, & many more. Britney really is a versatile dancer & her technique is killer. I never realized how great her technique was until I watch the video below. Britney did that at the age of 12-13. She's truly a remarkable/talented dancer & I hope she really knows that. 

This is VERY GOOD. Brit was awesome here 🔥

Madonna has very little rhythm tbh. Her choreography is more like exercise or aerobics like someone else said, but there's no spontaneity or creativity to it. She'd be completely lost without her choreographers coming up with her dance moves and even then she's still too stiff. Her dance peak was the early 90s. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
On 10/17/2021 at 11:57 PM, OutofKontrol said:

I'm pretty sure that user was prolly born in the 90s/00s lol---I love Britney, but Janet Jackson's "rhythm nation", "Pleasure principle" alone would destroy any chorography Britney has ever done.  We honestly don't even have chorographers today that are as amazing as the ones back in the 80's/90's. 

however, you cannot but admit that britney's choreographies are faster than janet's and this makes them more complicated to perform even if scenographically better

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

M is actually a professional versatile dancer, who can dance different styles of dance, has STAMINA and ENERGY and she can actually dance. she started her career as one and she studied dance.

Let's see when Britney does a tango 💀

Madge ACTUALLY has the ATHLETICISM to do that also go see Sorry at the Confessions Tour. 

And BTW

If anything, Britney is like Ciara, JLO, Beyoncé etc. just a so-called 'hip-hop video dancer', they all only have shown attitude in hip-hop and STOP. And also M is not a belly dancer like Shakira who just twerk and just shakes her hips. 

Madonna is an actual real dancer. And she's above them. 

@MeAgainstTheMusic_ @neverover @BigDadyy @BritneyLVR@samwoods321 y'all pressedT 

And FOR YOU @Brit52 watch her tours and those performances, M can actually dance and she is a better dancer than Britney. But Brit in ha prime was still VERY GOOD

Thank you!

You did the work for me.

Madonna attended the University of Michigan on a dance scholarship.

When she arrived in NY City at the age of 19 she attended Martha Graham's dance school.

It was Martha Graham who gave her the nickname "Madame X."

The students had to wear uniforms. Madonna, who never met a rule she didn’t want to break, began showing up to class with holes in her stockings and her hair in cornrows. “I wanted to stand out as a renegade,” she says. Madonna was called into the office and warned that if she didn’t follow the dress code she’d be asked to leave. Then the door opened, and Graham herself walked in.

“She said, ‘We have rules and we have regulations,’” Madonna recalls of her encounter with Graham. “And I said, ‘but if you had followed the rules you wouldn’t be where you are today. You changed the way people looked at classical dance. You took off the tutus. You empowered women.’ And she said, ‘You’re right. But if everyone thinks the way you do, there won’t be any order here.’ Then she said, ‘I’m going to give you a new name. I’m going to start calling you Madame X. Every day, you come to school, I don’t recognize you. Every day, you change your identity. You’re a mystery to me.’ And I answered, ‘Good.Thank you.’”

https://www.mbcpr.com/artists/madonna/

Britney was a good dancer...But Madonna was great.

• Love 1