Jamie Lynn Spears: Sometimes the greatest test is how you quietly handle those who so boldy mistreated you

1 hour ago, Lil-Jay said:

That quote works for Britney, not you Jumbo Lasagna! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Right?! So Britney should have stayed stumped and allowed her abusers to continue, so that you could save face?? 

What planet is this idiot bxtch on? I don't ever see Britney reconciling with this witch - and good. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

I always felt a bit nervous about the dragging of JL, but the more and more she (and her husband) posts the more I think she deserves (at least some) of the criticism. She really does see herself as the victim and it is coming across as very narcissistic as a result in my opinion. Does she really expect Britney to carry on in an abusive situation because it is convenient for Jamie Lynn? Does she not have the ability to see this from Britney's perspective? It is called empathy!   

She has been like this since forever! There are a lot of Zoey 101 backstage stories on her Diva-behaviour just because her sister was Britney Spears. To me this says everything, since Britney herself never had this kind of behaviour. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5