Jamie Lynn Spears: Sometimes the greatest test is how you quietly handle those who so boldy mistreated you

9 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She is very unwell. 

very good point. for the past 13 years people have said Britney's unwell ( we don't know what type of mental illness she suffers from, if she does indeed even have one), but really it's her family that's unwell. There's nothing well about being a narcissistic, abusive, greedy psychopath which is exactly what all her family members are. They should seek some help

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

I always felt a bit nervous about the dragging of JL, but the more and more she (and her husband) posts the more I think she deserves (at least some) of the criticism. She really does see herself as the victim and it is coming across as very narcissistic as a result in my opinion. Does she really expect Britney to carry on in an abusive situation because it is convenient for Jamie Lynn? Does she not have the ability to see this from Britney's perspective? It is called empathy!   

I'm with you. I try to keep it positive, focus on freeing Britney and not dragging other family members. But damn JL makes it hard. I mean. They have the same troubled upbringing and bad characters surrounding them, but at some point it's hard to make excuses for her when she so blatantly makes mistake after mistake.

• Love 1

This just boils my p!ss :| 

I was with somebody for two years up until recently who threw ALL kinds of narcissistic abuse at me, psychologically and emotionally destroyed me to the point where I lost all sense of self, and where I am now is only baby steps of what will be an ongoing healing process...  So to a VERY TINY degree, I can somewhat empathise with Brit through having similar toxic people control your every move and emotion.  So now, when I get the chance to call out all the bullsh!t I was tortured with, I'm f&%king doing it!!  My friends are probably even sick to death about even hearing his name, but hey, that is my therapy.  So if Brit wants to say and do whatever she likes to feel in control of herself again, and concurrently placing the blame of all the heartache and trauma where is justifiably belongs *allegedly*, then nobody else's opinion on this entire planet holds any weight what..so..ever!!

Not gonna drag Jamie, I think tbf she's doing that to herself. If anyone in her circle is reading this, FWD/CC: Take a good look at yourself and upon true reflection, ask yourself if being this type of person makes you and those around you happy.

And if by any chance any decent people in Brit's circles read this (so not likely but hey ho *shrugs*, still worth it). FWD/CC: Keep doing you. You know who you are deep down. And you will come out of this SO much stronger than you ever believed was possible. <3

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, kindlewindle said:

I think this quote would be utter bull**** even if it wasn't coming from her. If someone mistreats you, particularly if it's serious and ongoing, CALL THEM OUT! I'm so sick of evil people getting away with so much because their victims feel shamed into silence. 

Everybody has a breaking point. Even the kindest person you've ever met will end up snapping one day because they've had to deal with one ******* too many. Quietly handling **** has been my problem for the majority of my life. I got to a point where I'm ******* done with it. No, I don't want to get into a fist fight with somebody and end up getting arrested. But people need to be called out when they're doing ****. "Don't think I'm gonna be some meek little mouse that's gonna keep putting up with bull****."