Jamie Lynn Spears: Sometimes the greatest test is how you quietly handle those who so boldy mistreated you

39 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Does she even still have fans at this point? Does she actually think people believe she’s some sort of victim Here? Literally no one cares about you outside your connection to your sister and you’ve very publicly burned that bridge. Give it up Bit h

Of course she has! 
her 2.2 m army of bots :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

I always felt a bit nervous about the dragging of JL, but the more and more she (and her husband) posts the more I think she deserves (at least some) of the criticism. She really does see herself as the victim and it is coming across as very narcissistic as a result in my opinion. Does she really expect Britney to carry on in an abusive situation because it is convenient for Jamie Lynn? Does she not have the ability to see this from Britney's perspective? It is called empathy!   

I hope you all know that even though comments are disabled.. you can DM her 

go **** yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Juno slime 

• Love 2

I don’t think she will ever apologise. 

you know when you forget to wish somebody “happy birthday” and eventually it’s too late and a week has gone by and so instead of wishing them a belated happy birthday you just end up not saying anything and pretend it never happened ? 

It’s the same right here 🤣

I think they’ve taken advantage of Britney for so long, they lived off of her stardom and wealth for so many years that now it’s just too late to come forward and apologise because they know their apology is worthless at this point and they can never undo what they’ve done so they just stay silent and pretend it’s not happening so it will eventually be forgotten. Except it’s gone too far and there is no way any of us will ever forget how that family has treated their own blood. 

disgusting if you ask me. I’m sure there’s much to it than we will ever know, and I’m not here to spit on any of them, but what I have a problem with is that none of them will take responsibility for their actions. I believe in redemption, but I don’t see any of these people getting it. They will never apologise and they will never acknowledge their crimes and guilt. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, ohboyrom said:

you know when you forget to wish somebody “happy birthday” and eventually it’s too late and a week has gone by and so instead of wishing them a belated happy birthday you just end up not saying anything and pretend it never happened ? 

I think they’ve taken advantage of Britney for so long, they lived off of her stardom and wealth for so many years that now it’s just too late to come forward and apologise because they know their apology is worthless at this point and they can never undo what they’ve done so they just stay silent and pretend it’s not happening so it will eventually be forgotten. Except it’s gone too far and there is no way any of us will ever forget how that family has treated their own blood. 

disgusting if you ask me. I’m sure there’s much to it than we will ever know, and I’m not here to spit on any of them, but what I have a problem with is that none of them will take responsibility for their actions. I believe in redemption, but I don’t see any of these people getting it. They will never apologise and they will never acknowledge their crimes and guilt. 

This. Completely.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ohboyrom said:

I think what they're doing is in a different league completely. Idk about the rest of the family so I'll just focus on Jamie Lynn. One truly has to wonder if she's mentally ill because she's honestly living in a different world. I'm not being a smart *** or trying to joke when I say that remark. She's in a different world. She's been in a different world. 

One wonders why Jamie Lynn doesn't pull the plug on her social media acct or only use it for business purposes? I know I've seen mention of her appearing on some Netflix show and I don't have a clue if the season's wrapped, about to come up, if she's shooting more scenes, etc. I'd save my acct for that stuff. Cause there's NO WAY in hell she's gonna successfully come off as being the victim in all this. That bridge was blown up a long time ago. She doesn't have any sense. I wouldn't pull this **** and **** over a family member. I wouldn't. But IF I did, you sure as hell wouldn't catch me posting **** like being supportive of her having a zillion babies or going to Mars if it makes her happy. It's beyond cruel to say **** like this when she should be one of the few people that knew about Britney having an IUD. I can see fans not knowing stuff like that until Britney exposed it. And she can't pull **** like "*twirls hair* Like just go get it removed, Britney. Stop making a federal case out of it. God." She can't make it sound like removing an IUD during a very restrictive c-ship is on par with going off and getting a haircut. "Think I'll cut my hair short today! How y'all like it!" Ditto with travel. How many adults get to travel of their own free will and provided they have money to do so? And how many have to call up a parent and say "Can I go to Hawaii this week?" It's such a ****ed up joke and really goes to show how dense Jamie Lynn is*. The one making the money is pretty damn close to having to have a permission slip signed in order to travel.

*I'm not going for the dense southern angle. I'm southern and I can see this **** for what it is. I kinda don't even want to label any of this as being book smart. You don't have to have a zillion degrees to sit down and think this stuff through and obviously this is something Jamie Lynn can't/won't do. She'll keep crying/whining about it and painting herself as being the one that's been under terrible strain/abuse/suffering. "Won't ya'll please think about poor little me for once?"

I also wouldn't be getting ****y on my social media acct when all the skeletons are being pulled from the closet. Scheme/Scam's up. I don't blame Britney for being beyond angry because betrayal from your family on this kinda level is horrifying. 

Silence on her part would be better than this ****'s she's been pulling. I won't sit here and say "It makes Jamie Lynn look awkward." No, it makes her look like a dumb****.

• Love 2
On 10/16/2021 at 11:13 AM, Grace Kelly said:

I always felt a bit nervous about the dragging of JL, but the more and more she (and her husband) posts the more I think she deserves (at least some) of the criticism. She really does see herself as the victim and it is coming across as very narcissistic as a result in my opinion. Does she really expect Britney to carry on in an abusive situation because it is convenient for Jamie Lynn? Does she not have the ability to see this from Britney's perspective? It is called empathy!   

She is 100% a narcissist as well as Daddy. These people NEVER change, and they will always refuse to admit they are wrong.

• Love 1
  • Like 1