Jamie Spears' brother, and uncle to Britney Spears, Willie Spears, sent an “intimidating(?) message” to the #FreeBritney Movement…

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, applehead said:

"only got one thing to say. All you Britney mother ****ers watch what you say now" 

oprah winfrey GIF

At least we can say it. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: With full enunciation. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: He really had to muster up all his energy to get his words out his flappy rotted mouth. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

I find it so....fascinating...for lack of a better word that this has reached Jamie's immediate family and there is such a clear fracture between those who recognised the abusive cycle in their family and those who perpetuate it.

Jamie must be paying him for security purposes if he's monitoring the compound, but is he really that dumb to making statements threatening fans? 

I feel sorry for the other siblings who have to deal with this, but why do these ignorant cretins feel the need to put themselves into the spotlight with threats? I genuinely feel that Free Britney goes beyond Britney for the siblings who spoke out, it feels like they want to see their mothers get justice for the abuses these men did against them.

Oh Jamie, I hope Rosengart hasmt seen these articles and videos.

• Love 4
  • Like 2