Jamie Spears' brother, and uncle to Britney Spears, Willie Spears, sent an “intimidating(?) message” to the #FreeBritney Movement…

What's he saying? It sounds like he's saying **** sucking mother****ers? 

Anybody here ever watch "Keeping Up Appearances"? It's an old britcom that you might be able to catch on your local PBS stations on Saturday night. Anyway, Hyacinth Bucket is all about putting on airs while she drives literally everybody around her crazy. She's got some family members...she's all the time bragging on Violet because Violet seems to live the high class life style. She's absolutely ASHAMED of her her sister Daisy, Daisy's husband and her other sister Rose. 

Point I'm trying to make is I wouldn't blame Britney if she was ashamed of some of her family. 

• 9 months later...

Thought abt his video from his trailer where willie threatens free Britney supporters while having a whole wall of half naked Britney posters labelled sl** and ***** I’m the background. This is her disgusting family, anyone know why that video is nowhere to be found now? Bump lmaoooooo