Jamie Lynn's book is finished

This woman is really asking for it. She has the nerves to try to tell people that she is the victim now and wants to talk about her trauma when we all know that Britney Spears was silenced for 13 years. Jamie Lynn was the abuser here and her time is over. I cant wait to make my comment in the review section. She can control whatever she wants on Instagram by limiting comments.  This family is disgusting and they are the definition of true money hungry red necks. I cant wait for Britney to move on with her life far away from these parasites. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

This book is honestly about ten years too late. Who is going to buy it? She isn't even really known anymore.

And what a suprise, its gone down the mental health route so that it's basically uncriticizable.

This has obviously not got anything to do with the land she's wanting to build a house on and the fact she has no other work right now. $$$$$$

• Like 2
4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

An we boycot this please. Leaving bad reviews etc

2 hours ago, Priya Awais said:

DELUSIONAL SELF JUSTIFICATION

"few of the criminals in Sing Sing regard themselves as bad men. They rationalize, they explain. "

Lewis Lawes, warden of New York's infamous prison 

__

🔴

Police Commissioner E. P. Mulrooney declared that the two-gun desperado Crowley was one of the most dangerous criminals ever encountered in the history of New York. "He will kill," said the Commissioner, "at the drop of a feather."

A short time before this, Crowley had been having a necking party with his girl friend on a country road out on Long Island. Suddenly a policeman walked up to the car and said: "Let me see your license." Without saying a word, Crowley drew his gun and cut the policeman down with a shower of lead. As the dying officer fell, Crowley leaped out of the car, grabbed the officer's revolver, and fired another bullet into the prostrate body.

And that was the killer who said: "Under my coat is a weary heart, but a kind one -- one that would do nobody any harm."

___

Is that an unusual attitude among criminals? If you think so, listen to this:

🔴
"I have spent the best years of my life giving people the lighter pleasures, helping them have a good time, and all I get is abuse, the existence of a hunted man."

That's Al Capone speaking. Yes, America's most notorious Public Enemy -- the most sinister gang leader who ever shot up Chicago.

Capone didn't condemn himself. He actually regarded himself as a public benefactor -- an unappreciated and misunderstood public benefactor.

__

🔴

And so did Dutch Schultz before he crumpled up under gangster bullets in Newark. Dutch Schultz, one of New York's most notorious rats, said in a newspaper interview that he was a public benefactor. And he believed it.

https://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/display/librarydisplay.cgi?lid=1511

Deer poacher? Omg right up the alley of the duck hunter omggg

• Like 1

I must confess i really standed up for her or gave the benefit of doubt about Jamie Lynn realationship with Britney until the day that she decided to do that stories about how she helped britney before 'a hashtag'. I am a fan since 2001, so, Jamie was a part of Britney's world in a positive way. But after that and everything that came after it is just like she is asking for being dragged.

I even hoped she gave up about this damn book...

She is so ******* selfish, talking about mental health when her sister is struggling and trying to live a life as a normal human being is just disgusting... I hope she realises how spears family situation is fuked up but i really dont think she will one day.... i feel sorry for her and hope the time will make justice....

• Like 5