Jamie Lynn's book is finished

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

What makes me even more angry about this is Britney mentioned wanting to write a book 13 years ago, and she has probably never been allowed to due to the conservatorship. During those 13 years, JL has been free to do whatever she wants, including writing this book. 

Including killing cats, knifes attacks and letting her infant daughter drive a car :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Haha 3

The hypocrisy here is next level...

"Help anyone else who lost they voice, forgot they worth, stuck in unhealthy cycle of life"

"You matter, you are enought..."

"I know how scary it is to share personal struggles, especially if you don't have support or safe space"

I'm not diminish that she may had hard life, and she do suffer with mental issues (who doesn't at this time in world). But what she wrote there is such a hypocrisy after we know what we know about her "family" and they support for each other....

northwestern GIF

• Love 7
  • Like 1

it's a little tone deaf that this is still going through.

I thought for sure she'd pull it for now seeing how she's gotten so much negative attention.

you would think that out of respect for her sister and everything she's going through she could maybe just hang on to this for a couple more years and wait to publish once Britney has officially found her footing. 

Everyone is focused on Britney right now. We want to hear Britney's story. Not JL's. She had 13 years with her sister "out of the way" to "share her story" and let us get to know her better. Guess the flop music career didn't do much for her so now she needs to try to appeal to people as a relatable "celebrity" with a traumatic story from the industry.

I don't doubt that she has seen her share of ***** up things working as a child actress, and I feel for her childhood self. But is now really the time to do it? I  have a feeling she's going to reveal something pretty major like maybe address those rumors about how she slept with that old industry guy. And she's gonna get lots of press attention if she does something bold like that.

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Wait, so she's basically telling the world that she was a VICTIM when her sister has been abused by her and the rest of the family? Is this woman delusional?

I have a feeling that's the exact angle she's going to use to get her small share in the attention economy :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I thought for sure she'd pull it for now seeing how she's gotten so much negative attention.

Won't be surprised that this is the only reason she is releasing it now. Bad publicity is still a publicity. And people will buy her book to see what she wrote about Britney. 

If she'll wait until Britney gains control, noone will remember that she had a little sister.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This is so embarrassing and frankly this is quite shameful!!! making a quick buck off the publicity off her sisters legal imprisonment and the ensuing fan-led movement to help free her? and she wants to see if people will buy HER story? And names it something that sounds like it MIGHT touch on Britney’s story so people will buy it and give HER a profit? 

she has SERIOUS delusions if she thinks anyone thinks of her as a public figure in her own right and gives a ******* damn about her “career”, her life and her pathetic excuse of perspective. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Chapter 1- auditioning for Crossroads and first ever bill to pay

Chapter 2 - acting gigs I fought hard to get

Chapter 3 - She came to kill all the demons in my life

Chapter 4 - more bills & selling pics of my baby for 1 million *allegedly

Chapter 5 - Diamond certified country EP

Chapter 6 - Chillin with you = Princess of Pop + Queen of Country

Chapter 7 - Oscar worthy documentary 

Chapter 8 - Supporting my sis 

Chapter 9 - Silent car 

Chapter 10 - TrustTea 

• Haha 8

let me get this straight, jamie lynn watched her sister tell the world she was drugged, forced to worked, monitored 24/7 while being completely isolated and is literally not allowed to tell her story… and jamie lynn decided it was a good idea to write a book about herself after leeching off britney’s fortune the whole time?

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4