Jamie Lynn's book is finished

Ready to write some poor, negative reviews for that book of lies :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Does Juana Lupana even got an audience? like seriously who is buying this? :jamie_lynn_grape:

This probably is going to do more damage than good in the long term. I can see Loucifer influence all over this project. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

CRIMINAL SELF DECEPTION AND SELF JUSTIFICATION

Criminologists have interviewed every imaginable sample of individuals who break laws, and found remarkable consistency in the use of what we call 'techniques of neutralization,'" Maruna explained.

"There have been studies of deer poachers, terrorists, rapists, shoplifters, cyber hackers, murderers—you name it. And yet the individuals involved tend to use a very consistent and discernible number of post-hoc rationalizations to account for what they did.

" These "techniques of neutralization" form the basis of a concept known as "

which was posited by sociologists David Matza and Gresham Sykes in the 1950s. The theory holds that criminals are able to neutralize values that would otherwise prohibit them from carrying out certain acts by using one or up to five methods of justification:

1. "denial of responsibility,"
  2. "denial of injury,"
  3. "denial of the victim,"
  4. "condemnation of the condemners," and
  5.  "appealing to higher loyalties." 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en/article/gqmz4m/how-criminals-justify-crimes-psychology-gangsters-uk

DELUSIONAL SELF JUSTIFICATION

"few of the criminals in Sing Sing regard themselves as bad men. They rationalize, they explain. "

Lewis Lawes, warden of New York's infamous prison 

__

🔴

Police Commissioner E. P. Mulrooney declared that the two-gun desperado Crowley was one of the most dangerous criminals ever encountered in the history of New York. "He will kill," said the Commissioner, "at the drop of a feather."

A short time before this, Crowley had been having a necking party with his girl friend on a country road out on Long Island. Suddenly a policeman walked up to the car and said: "Let me see your license." Without saying a word, Crowley drew his gun and cut the policeman down with a shower of lead. As the dying officer fell, Crowley leaped out of the car, grabbed the officer's revolver, and fired another bullet into the prostrate body.

And that was the killer who said: "Under my coat is a weary heart, but a kind one -- one that would do nobody any harm."

___

Is that an unusual attitude among criminals? If you think so, listen to this:

🔴
"I have spent the best years of my life giving people the lighter pleasures, helping them have a good time, and all I get is abuse, the existence of a hunted man."

That's Al Capone speaking. Yes, America's most notorious Public Enemy -- the most sinister gang leader who ever shot up Chicago.

Capone didn't condemn himself. He actually regarded himself as a public benefactor -- an unappreciated and misunderstood public benefactor.

__

🔴

And so did Dutch Schultz before he crumpled up under gangster bullets in Newark. Dutch Schultz, one of New York's most notorious rats, said in a newspaper interview that he was a public benefactor. And he believed it.

https://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/display/librarydisplay.cgi?lid=1511

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Chapter 1- auditioning for Crossroads and first ever bill to pay

Chapter 2 - acting gigs I fought hard to get

Chapter 3 - She came to kill all the demons in my life

Chapter 4 - more bills & selling pics of my baby for 1 million *allegedly

Chapter 5 - Diamond certified country EP

Chapter 6 - Chillin with you = Princess of Pop + Queen of Country

Chapter 7 - Oscar worthy documentary 

Chapter 8 - Supporting my sis 

Chapter 9 - Silent car