Jamie Lynn's book is finished

This is intresting. I was thinking that nobody would like to buy a book from her, but if she made it there are a customers actually. I would say that this book will be so politically correct that there's no way for some tea from her about cship and Britney. It would be boring, i guess a 50 stories about how she was hard working to pay her own bills since she was 10 y.o and about media backlash of the teenage pregnancy.

• Like 3

Lynne released a book during the height of Britney's tabloid sensationalism and it STILL flopped hard. During her defamation case with lufti, she said it massively undersold.

This person has not been in the public eye for 14 years near enough, nobody is going to buy this.

That business management team will spin that bomb it and say it tops the Christian book charts to further massage her ego

By the way it isn't hard to get on the Amazon or NYT top sellers list either if you bulk buy a lot of your own book yourself 😊

Delusions of grandeur

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I just want to know who is the real father of his son. Because you know what kind of people used to work in Nickelodeon… I always had the sensation that she and her family tried to hide something…

At that time there were rumors that Dan Schneider is the father of Maddie. As far as I know, the Spears clan never commented on it, not even that it's nonsense and a lie. They were just silent.Some fans still think so and try to analyze the truth.And make stuff like this:

OIP.-3jabS-_c4uf5tctU7XzfQHaHa?pid=ImgDe10.gif&ehk=r4L4QyW19SP%2BHURKMR2bsETIqZK

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

At that time there were rumors that Dan Schneider is the father of Maddie. As far as I know, the Spears clan never commented on it, not even that it's nonsense and a lie. They were just silent.Some fans still think so and try to analyze the truth.And make stuff like this:

OIP.-3jabS-_c4uf5tctU7XzfQHaHa?pid=ImgDe10.gif&ehk=r4L4QyW19SP%2BHURKMR2bsETIqZK

This is a reach lol they’ve pointed out common facial features almost everyone has, not discrediting this theory though I do think it’s insensitive to the child that could see this stuff when she’s older 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Jumanji Lasagna Spears Taylor could have gone the Solange or Elizabeth Olsen route if she wanted, but sadly she didnt had neither the drive or the talent. She is a brat, her so called career is the product of nepotism. She never had to work hard in her life, and in contrast with her older siblings she had a comfortable childhood thanks to her sister paying checks. This book is going to damage her already ruined image even more. Let her dig her own grave, is already deep.

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

wait what :jackk_alien:

yup she has killed like 7 cats, her own cats because she drives a tesla and because this cars are electric the engine doesnt sound when it starts, like with other cars, so the cats have died tragically.  :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Just now, J45x said:

yup she has killed like 7 cats, her own cats because she drives a tesla and because this cars are electric the engine doesnt sound when it starts, like with other cats, so the cats have died tragically. 

ok this family creeps me out literally wtf :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: next thing we will know that she is a serial killer 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

ok this family creeps me out literally wtf :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: next thing we will know that she is a serial killer 

at this point I wouldnt be surprised. She held a cooking knife against of group of people who were  fighting just because her meal was interrupted by the discussion. She is a psycho. Not to even mention her daughter almost died because she irresponsibly let her drive an ATV at age 9. 

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

yes and she refuse to stop buying cats or to get a different car, she just keeps buying cats and they keep getting run over by her car :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

8 minutes ago, Kletus said:

yes and she refuse to stop buying cats or to get a different car, she just keeps buying cats and they keep getting run over by her car :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I forgot she played the victim and blamed Elon Musk for killing the cat and said he owned her a couple of felines.

The Level of Narcissistic Delusion :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Kletus said:

And how can that not hurt? My cats are my family. Pets I had when I was younger I'd consider to be on par with younger brothers and sisters since I didn't have any. I'm older now and consider them to be my babies. I go into deeper levels of depression when I lose a family member. How can somebody write it off like "lulz, I just made roadkill of another cat. Guess I'll have to go adopt another one! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:" How can somebody not have the common sense to realize something isn't working? Either she needs to stop taking in cats or the cats need to be indoors if she's going out to drive somewhere.