Jamie Lynn's book is finished

Couldn't pay me to read that trash either. 

I stick with what I said on the other thread. The lyrics to that song were utter **** but Jamie Lynn had a decent sounding voice and she's pretty. She could've went in the opposite direction and became the Spears known for doing country music instead of riding on the gravy train. Maybe if she truly had her own money coming in through her own resources that she would've gotten off her *** and done something for Britney? Or would there still be **** going down. "I'd rather the leeches leech off her instead of coming to me."

• Like 2

1: Commercializing your daughter's life threatening accident in a post promoting your book.

2: That's enough ^.

3: Writing a book about spiritual growth and strength, when your sister has been spiritually diminished and weakened for over a decade, while you are witnessing and defending the abuse.

4: Her opinions, ability to self reflect and her "knowledge" must truly be worth reading about and gaining something valuable from ^.  

Animated gif about cute in celebrities by apricot

Not...

• Love 3
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I hope that nobody buys it…

Goodness knows I know I have some out there taste when it concerns people I like. But I sit here and think very few are gonna actually buy this book. You might have some curious (no pun intended) Britney fans checking out from the library or illegally downloading it. It's up in the air if they just want to check it out or if they're gonna rip it to shreds when they snark on it. But I sincerely doubt Jamie Lynn has that many fans that they're gonna buy this book because "I'm a HUGE Jamie Lynn Spears fan."*

*And I'm not trying to be condescending with that crack. I'm not sure how many people are like me. You growing up and you're into these tv shows, these movies, these books, these celebrities. How many stuck with you by the time you grew into being a teenager? How many stuck with you by the time you got to be an adult? I was OBSESSED with "Saved by the Bell" when I was a kid. I doubt I could sit through an episode today. Although I will always have a great appreciation for Elizabeth Berkley for doing "Showgirls" since that movie is just that amazing. No other way to say it.

I was into "Grease" when I was a kid. I overdosed on it. I'd watch it practically every single time it came on tv and now I sincerely doubt I could sit down and watch it.

I read a bunch of book series when I was growing up. I still have a soft spot in my heart for "The Baby-Sitters Club". No, I wasn't sitting here rereading through Sweet Valley books, Goosebumps/Fear Street, Box Car Children books as an adult. No, I was reading through BSC books while being in my 30s and watching the Netflix series with absolutely no shame whatsoever. 

They played a couple of original "Are You Afraid of the Dark" episodes a few nights ago. I DVR the eps and watched them later. There's a nostalgia thing going on. So she might be able to hook some people through nostalgia. "Ooh, I LOVED Zoey 101 when I was a kid. I might check out that book!" Bet those are the only two types of people that will check this book out. jmo

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Goodness knows I know I have some out there taste when it concerns people I like. But I sit here and think very few are gonna actually buy this book. You might have some curious (no pun intended) Britney fans checking out from the library or illegally downloading it. It's up in the air if they just want to check it out or if they're gonna rip it to shreds when they snark on it. But I sincerely doubt Jamie Lynn has that many fans that they're gonna buy this book because "I'm a HUGE Jamie Lynn Spears fan."*

*And I'm not trying to be condescending with that crack. I'm not sure how many people are like me. You growing up and you're into these tv shows, these movies, these books, these celebrities. How many stuck with you by the time you grew into being a teenager? How many stuck with you by the time you got to be an adult? I was OBSESSED with "Saved by the Bell" when I was a kid. I doubt I could sit through an episode today. Although I will always have a great appreciation for Elizabeth Berkley for doing "Showgirls" since that movie is just that amazing. No other way to say it.

I was into "Grease" when I was a kid. I overdosed on it. I'd watch it practically every single time it came on tv and now I sincerely doubt I could sit down and watch it.

I read a bunch of book series when I was growing up. I still have a soft spot in my heart for "The Baby-Sitters Club". No, I wasn't sitting here rereading through Sweet Valley books, Goosebumps/Fear Street, Box Car Children books as an adult. No, I was reading through BSC books while being in my 30s and watching the Netflix series with absolutely no shame whatsoever. 

They played a couple of original "Are You Afraid of the Dark" episodes a few nights ago. I DVR the eps and watched them later. There's a nostalgia thing going on. So she might be able to hook some people through nostalgia. "Ooh, I LOVED Zoey 101 when I was a kid. I might check out that book!" Bet those are the only two types of people that will check this book out. jmo

AYAOTD is such a fantastic series! They need to put it on Paramount+

• Love 1