Jamie Lynn's book is finished

I’ve spent my whole life believing that I had to pretend to be perfect, even when I wasn’t, so for the first time I am opening up about my own mental health, because this process challenged me to have to be painfully honest with myself, and face a lot of hard things, that I normally would have just glossed right over, like I was taught to. I owe it to myself, my younger self, and to my daughters to be an example that you should never edit yourself or your truth to please anyone else.

Even her story is not original. Britney could've write this. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

She should've called it "In Britney's Shadow" and write it all about Britney and own the fact that nobody cares about her. :saywat-towelney: 

• Haha 4

lol maybe that’s why she hasn’t spoken out about Britney because she wants to make money off her side and once again prove that Britney is exploited and not cared for.

if JL or LT lurk here you have a real nerve to think this will go well. Britney will bring you down for the most blantanr abuse against her when she’s about to be free. It’s sad how dumb they are it really hurts my brain lol

• Like 2

The timing of this release is awful, inconsiderate and disrespectful.  Obviously capitalising on the movement, or "hashtag".

Also, the audacity to say this when she has never once publicly defended or stood up for her sister's human rights

and hopefully helps anyone else out there who forgot their worth, lost their voice

Last but certainly not least, I want you all to know, YOU matter, YOUR story matters,YOU are enough, and don’t ever let this world try to convince you otherwise.

• Love 3
  • Like 3