Jamie Lynn is a mental health advocate now

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand Jamie Lynn is disliked, however, please really think about whether your comment elevates Exhale or not before posting it. 

Subliminally sucking up to Britney 

• White hearts (Britney used these recent, white for new beginnings) 🤍
  • Eat that chocolate (desserts) 
  • Take care of yourself (self love Britney mentions)
  • Story: Netflix show Maids: mother pretends to be ok for her kid (matching and mirroring Britney's experience to create rapport) 
  • Wearing color close to yellow 
  • Lots of "happy family" posts to lure Britney back in

Possibly a continuous slow drip campaign to reduce Britney's anger at her 

Possibly... Definitely there is a purpose to all this image management posting but seems unlikely anyone is taken in 

• Like 4

This is my main complaint with this post and number of influencers and celebrities posts for World Mental Health Day. This feels so hollow and empty . The wording of this is so generic and only done for PR reasons. It's like she and so many others are only doing this for the Gram. That they don't genuinely believe what they're posting. I feel this way sometimes when it comes to BLM and Pride month posts as well. Like they only reason that they're posting about it is for clicks. It's a disgusting practice that is sadly all too common these days.

• Love 5
  • Like 3