Jamie Lynn is a mental health advocate now

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand Jamie Lynn is disliked, however, please really think about whether your comment elevates Exhale or not before posting it. 

20 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Jamie Lynn :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

I don't HATE her, its' not that her actions arent redeamable to me. If Britney went out tomorrow and said JL had apologised, and Britney had forgiven her, I actually think I would respect that and her. I really hoped last year that all her love for Lou was just fake, and she kinda felt she had to proclaim some fake love for Lou, because god knows what Lou have on Jamie, or maybe Lou is the reason JL got a record out, got on netflix, and so on. A hate/love kinda business-friendship. But its really scary now how much she loves Lou and how fake she is to Britney.
I do believe it must be hard to go through this as a family, it isn't black/white, Jamie will always be father to Jamie Lynn so it must be complicit even if JL had good intentions. 
But its really sad she doesn't feel "real". 
I think JL have changed a lot, she looked a lot more grown up even 5 years ago than she do now, now she looks like a big sister to her daughters, and the way she calls her 3 year old out on being a diva is just plain wrong and stupid. And all those stupid promotions and commercials on her insta, yikes... If you want to be an influenzer, OWN it. Look alive when you talk about the products, look like you really would use them, and go be an inspiration. There is NOTHING inspirational or influenser-potential when you talk about tummy-tea like you just rolled out of bed.. Gosh forget it, I hate Lazy-*** JL she looks and acts like an *** tired of farting.

• Love 1

Jamie Lyin' is trying to cash in on the free Britney movement UGH I cant stand her!! And didn't the name of her book used to be "Oops I Wrote It Again" or something? THIEF!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: First she sung her sister's song on stage (some support system!!!) Next she's stealing her song lyrics for her book, THIEF!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

JL worships Lou Taylor, but she’s gonna be in for a rude awakening once Britney is free and litigation starts. I predict Lou Taylor will start demonizing Jamie and Britney’s family and will stop picking Jamie Lynn’s calls and then JL will slowly realize everyone was right about Lou and then it will be too late. She won’t have Lou’s favor not Britney’s. And then of course she will play the victim. 

• Love 1