Kevin Federline supports Britney's Conservatorship ending

Kevin had always sat back laughing like a greedy schmuck. He set her up right from the beginning to make sure he would get her money. He knew from the get-go that he needed full custody to do so.

His actions and then her reactions instigated what became her conservatorship. Really, this is all his fault. I think he is cunning, lazy scum.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

This support would have been helpful if he didn’t fight for sole custody and took away their children from her.. which led her to have any sort of mental breakdown in the first place. His thirst for money enabled this.. a little too late bud. If you truly wanted what’s best for your children, it would have been being fair during the divorce. You knew what those kids meant to her and you decide to fight it and take them away. You shouldn’t be able to sleep at night because of that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Watch him make Britney jump to gain more custody once she is free. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: He’ll want more money too. 

Kevin is complicit. Period. He worked with Jamie and Lynne at the inception of the conservatorship. The kids visitation has been crucial to get Britney to work and “behave” for the last 13 years.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Let's make one thing clear. We do not give a **** about KFED. the boys are grown in 2 years go eat **** you bum.. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I know “looked after”? It sounds like they still are toddlers. Kevin just posted pictures of him smoking w**d with his friends around the boys. And his friend/brother looking so stoned he can’t open his eyes, with his arm around one of them. 
Where is the media when you need them?

Anyone remember when Kfeds wife had a public page and posted a story or something about how the relationship with Britney was complicated for all of them and no one knows the truth about what they go through with her?

I remember that made me so mad. Everyone leeching off of Britney tries to paint her as crazy and out of control. All so they can keep the con going and make themselves look innocent.

• Like 3