Kevin Federline supports Britney's Conservatorship ending

2 minutes ago, LickedABattery said:

Now he’s vocal about this!? Where were these people when she actually needed them??

I'm sure neither him nos Kaplan are being "vocal" about this, they're just answering the question in the most aseptic way possible.

Of course they're not gonna say he's against termination, with public opinion on Britney's side...they say yeah sure I'm all for it... IF she can guarantee the kids are safe without a conservator. Which somehow implies they doubt that is the case.

And that is a big IF, coming from someone who recently said he'd probably ask for a mental evaluation.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I'm sure neither him nos Kaplan are being "vocal" about this, they're just answering the question in the most aseptic way possible.

Of course they're not gonna say he's against termination, with public opinion on Britney's side...they say yeah sure I'm all for it... IF she can guarantee the kids are safe without a conservator. Which somehow implies they doubt that is the case.

And that is a big IF, coming from someone who recently said he'd probably ask for a mental evaluation.

But why even send a statement to People Magazine? They could just as easily opt to stay out of the media blitz surrounding this situation. 

Just now, LickedABattery said:

But why even send a statement to People Magazine? They could just as easily opt to stay out of the media blitz surrounding this situation. 

They know it’s ending. Kevin no longer has Jamie by the ballz now that he’s out of the picture. Remember, only a few years ago Kevin wanted an insane child support increase. Jamie tried to fight it, but, gave in when they wanted Britney’s financials. Staying on Britney’s good graces is his only option now if he wants to keep that money rolling in for the next few years. Everything that Kaplan does is calculated. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

Because with him are safe without supervisión in a place were they drink alcohol and have w**d on tables. Stop being hypocrite Kevin, I'm sure your time will come as well.

I mean he's not doing anything illegal and he's probably an ok dad but the double standard is so annoying... and his lawyer keeps pushing the same narrative since 2007, he keeps being shady towards Britney in 2021 and he's ok with that? I can understand the nastiness in the middle of a divorce but now? Step up and act like you have some integrity, man

• Love 4
  • Like 2