Kevin Federline supports Britney's Conservatorship ending

Yeah, right... YOU ***H***!

I hate him with every cell of my body. And YES you could tell right in the beginning HE WAS NO GOOD.

Body language SAYS IT ALL... look how ALL AROUND the place he was on Ellen show:

He is sitting like he was on HIS OWN house... like HE was the big star there. (HE WISHES!)

He was far from humble, and all about HIMSELF. He enjoyed every inch of "fame" he could grab... he even got a album out... SOOOOOOOO TYPICAL!!!

And after all the mess he DID HELP pushing Brit to the bottom...

He should be dragged along jamie, lou, robin, JL...

And I really hope her sons, one day, understand that their father COULD have done better. IMO, now they are just "brainwashed"  teenagers. But evetually theyll figure it all out.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Momney2018 said:

Anyone remember when Kfeds wife had a public page and posted a story or something about how the relationship with Britney was complicated for all of them and no one knows the truth about what they go through with her?

I remember that made me so mad. Everyone leeching off of Britney tries to paint her as crazy and out of control. All so they can keep the con going and make themselves look innocent.

In all fairness that could also be seen as Britney is one of the biggest celebrities on this planet and they feel the wrath of the publics opinion or judgment too. There are many different avenues you can say about this, not just regarding this conservatorship issue, this could be her feelings even if britney wasn't under a conservatorship. 

I find it funny how everyone assumes he is a good father when he has a $21,000/ a month incentive to be one.He is on his best behavior. Fluffing his feathers, with all that Britney's money pays for,  as if they were his feathers to fluff .If that child support money wasn't there this trash man would split in a heartbeat.And yes, his lawyer is still trying to subtly insinuate that Britney is ape**** nuts.Says the lawyer representing an individual who hasn't held down a job for over a decade...that's crazy.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Can’t wait until she goes after him. If she can get out of a conservatorship without an evaluation there’s no way a family court judge is going to require one for custody. The state of California fumbled the ball too many times. And now that she will be in control of all her money she will have access to a team of lawyers that can tear Kfed and Kaplan to shreds. This ***** really is going to go full Kill Bill…

• Love 2