Kevin Federline supports Britney's Conservatorship ending

57 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Yeahhh rightttt 🙄 , I want RosenGOAT to investigate k-leech and his lawer.

Rats :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Yes, I am not a fan of his lawyer either. If KFed and Kaplan had  involvement in enabling this conservatorship they need to be held accountable as well. I know she lost custody, but it were not for the conservatorship I believe she would have been able to go back to the family court to fight get her full custodial rights back and would have succeeded eventually. It has suited KFed very nicely to have Britney so powerless over the years, so I find this so called message of support for the conservatorship to end hard to stomach.         

• Love 2
  • Like 6
57 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I knew it was too good to be true. Kfed and his lawyer see the writing on the wall. I’m sure this statement was just another thing to bill Britney for before this mess ends. At no point did this statement say they believe she is a fit and loving mother. Gross. Isn’t it funny this statement is now released a few days after the uncles photos were posted and gaining traction? 

They only have 3 years max before both boys are 18 and this "supervision" nonsense is out the window along with all of k-fed's money...then he will be at the mercy of his sons who I am sure will be well provided for...I think that is why he is doing this...regardless of anything else those boys love her and k-fed needs to stay in their good graces imo...

• Love 1
  • Like 4

he literally helped Lynne with this whole process at the beginning of the conservationship. not only that, he remained silent for 13 years and did nothing to help her. He is a rat and the only thing that keeps me from expressing my thoughts online about him more is the fact that he is Britney’s baby daddy. I think those children have had enough with what they’ve been through in general and I don’t want to talk **** about Kevin because of that, but other than that he’s not trustworthy. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

He supports it now that the entire world has been advocating for Britney and decided enough is effing ENOUGH. He didn’t speak out when, oh I don’t know, Jamie was violent toward his kids. Sure he got a restraining order for the kids, but did he give a damn about the fact that Britney had no way out? But SURE, now he supports her.

How generous of him…

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I hate that the court documents make her out to be a raging psychopath. Britney loves her boys and would never harm them. She’s such a gentle and sweet person why the **** does everyone get off on making her sound like some sort of predator monster.

K-Fed would say that now as she’s about to get free. Their kids would have benefited from their mother when they were kids but their old, alcoholic grandfather was using them as bait to make their mother work harder and harder. Sick 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Grace Kelly said:

Yes, I am not a fan of his lawyer either. If KFed and Kaplan had  involvement in enabling this conservatorship they need to be held accountable as well. I know she lost custody, but it were not for the conservatorship I believe she would have been able to go back to the family court to fight get her full custodial rights back and would have succeeded eventually. It has suited KFed very nicely to have Britney so powerless over the years, so I find this so called message of support for the conservatorship to end hard to stomach.         

They are definitely involved 🤢 , I want k-leech to be exposed  so they boys know what kind of father they have.

• Love 5