The Court Suspends James P. Spears as conservator of the estate of Britney Jean Spears and appoints John Zabel as temporary successor conservator of the estate

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

On a more serious note, this does not necessarily mean Vivian is gone? Because she’s a lawyer for the estate? Or…? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I think you mean Jodi, who is still her conservator of the person. 

Vivian was brought by Jamie after she gave us that heart breaking interview on the Framing Britney Spears documentary, as part of his team of lawyers. 

Am I wrong? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

While I'm SO excited to see it actually happening that Zabel is appointed and Jamie removed, looking at this conservator's agreement really pisses me off.

LITERALLY THE FIRST PARAGRAPH STATES THE RIGHTS OF THE CONSERVATEE and to know there are specific rules and that ALL of these rights were violated for Britney. Yes,  under conservatorships you lose a lot of basic human rights but EVEN THEN,  there are still standards and guidelines that must be followed. Literally we have seen and know of court documents and witnesses that have verified NONE of these rights were exercised for her. She had these rights but they were not considered or enforced by Team Con NOR the CA courts. How can the judge and courts of California be allowed to deny the rights of its citizens??

Are there even consequences for judges that violate rights?  I guess the judge just gets blanket immunity?!!?!? We have to change the laws and hold anyone responsible accountable, including JUDGES!!  There is rampant corruption and NO consequences for those that should be upholding and enforcing the law. This is why these things are happening.

Over and over again the actions of Team Con violated conservatee's rights.  No one involved, including the courts, was looking out for Britney a.k.a. a human citizen of California.  Her rights were Repeatedly Violated in the most basic, blatant and cruel ways. 

#endconservatoshipabuse

#holdjudgesaccountable

Kill Me Smh GIF

• Love 7
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

On a more serious note, this does not necessarily mean Vivian is gone? Because she’s a lawyer for the estate? Or…? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

My understanding is that she is gone. She wasn't lawyer for the estate, she was lawyer for Jamie. At the last hearing rosengart had mentioned that the new estate conservator had his own lawyer present as well.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

yes I have been saying this we need a 3-5 year restraining order against his *** or wherever else she wants one from!!

Should be a life-long restraining order, tbh. She's made it quite clear she wants literally nothing more to do with him.

• Love 2
  • Like 2